Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HFH!!! WTF?!! Did that seriously just happen to me?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HFH!!! WTF?!! Did that seriously just happen to me?!

So we all know about the XBox360's Red Ring of Death, yes? Well... you'll never believe what just happened to me... apparently, there is an EXTREMELY rare variation of this that occurs to the PS3... becasue of its extreme rarity, most people don't know about it... and God knows I've never heard of it... its called the Yellow Light of Death... and it cripples your PS3 system the same way the Red Ring cripples the 360... and it just fucking happend to me tonight!!!

Goddamn warranty is long since up, and so its left to me to fix it... I've found some tutorials and I'll attempt to fix it later this week... lucky for me, there are two PS3's in the house, so we jsut moved my housemat'es system from his room to the main room, where mine was hooked up to the big screen HDTV... but seriously... of all the things to happen... I never saw anything like this coming from anywhere.

It fucking sucks ass... its just a good thing my two most played games save all level data online, so I don't have to worry about losing all those.

Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Nope, I've never heard of it and I've never experienced the red ring either. I guess I'm lucky. Good luck though

Comment

I've heard of it, some people try to say it happens as much as the RROD, but those are probably Xbox fanboys, idk. But I do think its more common than people realize. Sorry for you dude, I've gone through 4 360's myself.

Say cheese!

Comment

That sucks. Had to deal with a RROD problem for my 360 so I know how you feel.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

That sucks dude! I'll have to keep an eye on my PS3! I've been VERY careful with my 360 lately, cause I've had the RROD happen to me 6 times before! I'm on my SECOND elite!

Comment

Yo.

dude, U have TWO PS3s @home??

....................I'll be right over!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

That sucks Parry!
              I think all of us 360 owners, like death just expect the RROD to happen to each of us some day.
              Sorry to hear about it man, not the cheapest thing to replace either...

Comment

Never heard of that but that sucks! I experienced the Red Ring of Death before on my 360 and man was that a bitch!

Comment

I am also a recovering victim of RROD. I feel your pain as only a ring/light of death survivor truly can. RROD happened to me during a bout of xbox live online co-op with a buddy of mine. We were playing Army of Two and suddenly...it was only a party of 1. To Microsoft's credit, they fixed it and had it back to me in 9 days total.

Comment

I've had this happen. First it kept freezing, then stopped reading games, and then stopped working entirely. Scary times. I read somewhere that the PS3 has like a 0.09% failure rate. Lucky us, huh? I'm just glad I was able to get it back to Best Buy just before store warranty ran out. ...Wish I could give you some helpful advice, but since you have an extra system... I don't know what to say. Good Luck?

Comment

2 PS3's in one house? Wow! I wonder what the poor people are doing today...

That sucks about the system. I never heard of the YLoD. Hopefully, there's an simple solution to the issue.

Comment

Had no idea X-Box 360 was such a piece of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                          Had no idea X-Box 360 was such a piece of crap.
                          It really is...but it's my piece of crap. Yeah Red Ring of Death is pretty common for 360s

Comment

And yet, a fucking original nintendo system seems to run forever. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by oh the horror View Post
                              And yet, a fucking original nintendo system seems to run forever. Go figure.
                              Yeah by N64's still kicking as well lol.

Don't make them systems like they used to

Comment

Working...
                              X