The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

The Green Lantern Corps Message Board (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/index.php)
-   General/About Us (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22394)

Darth_Primus 08-01-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypo (Post 797020)
Link? None of the coverage of the panel I've seen has confirmed those other two movies and they haven't been discussed in any of the follow ups I've read. In fact I haven't seen them mentioned outside of the original report from THR/Hero Complex that came out before the panel.

Shortly after ComicCon, I saw this video where they say there will be a Flash movie. Now, I trust the Schmoes as I been watching them for awhile.

There were other videos I saw reporting a 2016 Flash movie. I'll see if I can find them.

Robinson 08-01-2013 04:01 PM

None of it has been confirmed, thats the point.

The only thing confirmed is MOS2

Darth_Primus 08-01-2013 04:04 PM

Sure, it's not been confirmed, but there were reporters out of ComicCon of a Flash movie in 2016.

I remember talking to GoatLantern and A-Train on the day after the announcement, and they were the ones that broke the Superman/Batman movie and mentioned there would be a Flash film in 2016.

Robinson 08-01-2013 04:13 PM

Yeah, just reports, nothing comfirmed.

That what Hypo is getting at. Until its been confirmed, it aint happening.

Hypo 08-01-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robinson (Post 799237)
Yeah, just reports, nothing comfirmed.

That what Hypo is getting at. Until its been confirmed, it aint happening.

Yep, that is what I'm getting at.

I've seen the reports, I even posted the initial THR/Hero Complex report when it came out (forget who had it first) but until we get an actual confirmation from WB it's just another report...and we've had a ton of those when it comes to DC movies.

Darth_Primus 08-01-2013 04:24 PM

I know, nothing has been confirmed a few more days after ComicCon. I was just saying that there were videos and reports saying it was announced at ComicCon there was a Flash movie coming out in 2016.

It looks like the WB is testing the waters by introducing the Flash in an Arrow film.

Besides, eventhough it has not "been confirmed" it's fun to talk and speculate about a potential Flash flick. I mean, The Flash has a better rogues gallery than Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter, so I could why Flash could be the next DC character to get a solo movie.

Hypo 08-01-2013 04:28 PM

I kind of think The Flash getting a tv show lowers the chance of him getting his own movie...I mean the Smallville guys weren't allowed to touch Batman when Nolan was doing his thing...

Mister.Weirdo 08-01-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Primus (Post 799241)
I know, nothing has been confirmed a few more days after ComicCon. I was just saying that there were videos and reports saying it was announced at ComicCon there was a Flash movie coming out in 2016.

It looks like the WB is testing the waters by introducing the Flash in an Arrow film.

Arrow TV show not Arrow film, which is pretty crappy and pathetic if you ask me.

Darth_Primus 08-01-2013 05:39 PM

Yes, Arrow TV show not film.

Although, I haven't watched Arrow since the pilot episode, I may tune in for the Flash appearance.

Hypo 08-01-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister.Weirdo (Post 799266)
Arrow TV show not Arrow film, which is pretty crappy and pathetic if you ask me.

Wait, what's crappy and pathetic? The fact that The Flash is getting a tv show? Or the fact that Arrow is a tv show and not a movie?

Space Cop 08-01-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Primus (Post 799241)
...I mean, The Flash has a better rogues gallery than Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter, so I could why Flash could be the next DC character to get a solo movie.

Good point. Lot of potential there. He has one of the most impressive rogue galleries out there, especially for a second-tier hero.

Big Daddy Dave Skywalker 08-01-2013 08:30 PM

I'd say the Flash has one of the three best rogues galleries in comics, along with Spiderman and Batman.

Rotten2thecorps 08-02-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IonFan (Post 799186)
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

this was to good not to post it

Saddly that is all those 2 are to me any more is a joke. In all fairness though am even starting to turn on Green Lantern.

Darth_Primus 08-02-2013 03:32 PM

No one would blame if you turn on Green Lantern, especially since the comic books have been on a down slide for awhile.

As far as Superman v. Batman, I've been viewing a lot opinions regarding the upcoming film and there's a few people that would have liked to see a Man of Steel prequel before Supes and Bats flick. The reason being is to give Superman/Clark Kent to fully establish themselves.

Mister Ed 08-02-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypo (Post 799310)
Wait, what's crappy and pathetic? The fact that The Flash is getting a tv show? Or the fact that Arrow is a tv show and not a movie?

I think he means the idea of introducing Flash on Arrow. I could be wrong.

Darth_Primus 08-02-2013 04:11 PM

Is it "Flash" or "The Flash?" Which is the correct or common way to say the character's name?

Sylent_Asassin 08-02-2013 04:15 PM

It's "the Flash."

Darth_Primus 08-02-2013 04:25 PM

Cool. Just like the way, Sheldon says it.

Sylent_Asassin 08-02-2013 04:40 PM

LOL!

*knocking* PennyPennyPennyPennyPennyPennyPennyPenny "I'm not Sheldon, I'm the Flash!"

Mister.Weirdo 08-02-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin (Post 799639)
LOL!

*knocking* PennyPennyPennyPennyPennyPennyPennyPenny "I'm not Sheldon, I'm the Flash!"

Right!!

Rotten2thecorps 08-02-2013 08:06 PM

Will this Batman do the silly bat voice? And will he have the fat cheek costume? I like my Batman to look like he is storing nuts for the winter.

Marvelous Iggy 08-02-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotten2thecorps (Post 799703)
Will this Batman do the silly bat voice? And will he have the fat cheek costume? I like my Batman to look like he is storing nuts for the winter.

Fat cheek costume?

Rotten2thecorps 08-02-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iggy (Post 799707)
Fat cheek costume?

Batman Begins. It got a little better in DK but it still looks like batman got stung by a wasp and is having allergic reaction.

Deadpool 08-02-2013 09:09 PM

Yeah, I think Batman's latest mask looks too fat cheeked too. It kinda looks laughable.

Hypo 08-03-2013 08:50 PM

Jim Caviezel for Batman.