The Gay Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gay Thread

Seeing as me and A-Train seem to have hijaked Ion's thread, I thought there should be a thread for this.
    So, let's talk about homosexuality. But try not to go political. Also, don't talk about Madonna post 1997 or any Hollywood "Bi Curious" starlet. I'd prefer to not flame someone.

Woot Woot!!!
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

So...how about that movie Twilight...

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Fuck that movie. The only reason to see that film is purely shallow for me.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

How is Twilight gay?

Comment

glittering vampires, and Werewolves running around with their shirts off. And the heroine who's so depressing it's where hetero-boners go to die.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Let me know when the vampires start fucking the werewolves or vice versa. Then we can talk about gay.

Comment

Caleb how are in the world of dating? Cause I suck....and not in the good way.

Comment

Could be better. DC doesn't have as many as many Fem Gay or Trans Clubs as I'd like.

Comment

Come to NYC more than enouhg of that here.

I am really terrible at dating. Never even had a boyfriend which is kinda sad being 26 and all but alas. It;s the one area in my life I lack confidence in.

Comment

Yeah, I've heard stories about what can happen in New York. I may wanna move up there eventually.

Comment

You'd love it I'm sure. Have you ever posted a pic on here. Can't remember....

Comment

This thread is so gay.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                              This thread is so gay.
                              Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X