Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John in Justice League and Kyle in Titans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John in Justice League and Kyle in Titans?

With Baz and Cruz getting non-Lantern roles?

If you'd like to see that, you should go to CBR and vote in this poll.

http://community.comicbookresources....Kyle-in-Titans

Nah. Been there done that. Kyle doesn't work for me as a Titan. Hal should be in the League. And Baz & the other chick shouldn't even appear in any comics anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
      Nah. Been there done that. Kyle doesn't work for me as a Titan. Hal should be in the League. And Baz & the other chick shouldn't even appear in any comics anymore.
      Baz and Cruz will not go away. That's a pipe dream. The best you can hope for is to get those rings off them. And DC won't replace them in JL with a white male. So replacing them with John is the only alternative.

Re Kyle: You want him to stay in Hal's comic? Why?

Comment

Hell no. I'd rather he get his own comic. Put him back in NYC and give his fans a bone for once.

I haven't bought a GL comic in over a year now. Quit 14 months ago. I'll come back when DC cancels everything and relaunches again, if it gets better. So I guess I'm not the target audience any longer no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
          Hell no. I'd rather he get his own comic. Put him back in NYC and give his fans a bone for once.
          by Making Him Great Again you mean

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
            by Making Him Great Again you mean
            Because the last time Kyle was a white lantern, god, and whatever it was such a great seller?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              Because the last time Kyle was a white lantern, god, and whatever it was such a great seller?
              I don't think he's going to get back his kewl loft apartment with Jade in NYC either.
              Trey Strain
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by Trey Strain; 01-28-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                well i got it so something must of been good about it

IonFan says

Comment

Maybe they can make Kyle the new host for the Spectre! But this time, let him keep a green ring, a white ring, a phantom ring, and a travel lantern too. He uses all of them combined to become--The SPECTRum Lantern!

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                    I don't think he's going to get back his kewl loft apartment with Jade in NYC either.
                    Jade was my favorite girlfriend for Kyle, but I think a big part of that is Trekkie wish fulfillment in that I'd like a green girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                      it's cause Jade doesn't exist anymore (the cheating b!tch )

IonFan says

Comment

I think the last time Kyle Rayner was great was when Ron Marz wrote him. That is, before Ron Marz left. Not the time when he came back for a short time to finish up volume 3 of Green Lantern. The last time Guy Gardner was great was when he had Sinestro's ring. For John Stewart, it was the Justice League cartoon, before he shaved his head and got a goatee. So before Justice League was turned into Justice League Unlimited. After that point, all stories about him basically came down to him pining for Hawkgirl.

I don't think any of those characters have been 'great' since those points for them.
                        Star-Lantern
                        Weaponer of Qward
                        Last edited by Star-Lantern; 01-29-2018, 07:53 AM.
                        ZATSWAN.COM Zatswan: Multiversal Guardian, the brand new cosmic comic book, now available!

Comment

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good, Dave. When you do that, you usually end up with the bad.

Baz and Cruz dead, Hal in Justice League and Kyle out of Titans might be perfect for you, but you're not getting that. Baz and Cruz in new roles, John in Justice League and Kyle in Titans is good, and more important, it's achievable.

Comment

I'm not sure that Baz and Cruz being relegated to some other role besides GL is any more achievable than having them just go away. I would assume that whatever protection they might have would prevent either of those options.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                              I'm not sure that Baz and Cruz being relegated to some other role besides GL is any more achievable than having them just go away. I would assume that whatever protection they might have would prevent either of those options.
                              It's a matter of getting DC to realize that six Earth Lanterns is too damned many. Yes, I think that can be done.

Comment

Working...
                              X