The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

The Green Lantern Corps Message Board (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Events & Fan Meetups (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hey new yorkers.... RE: KEITH DALLAS (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10804)

Old School 11-24-2009 08:03 PM

Hey new yorkers.... RE: KEITH DALLAS
 
The admin of comic bloc as well as my friend will be at FOURTH WORLD COMICS located in smithtown, long island

They are located on rt 111

I do believe that the comic book store itself is going to be having everything on sale that day as well, in regards to back issues, supplies etc.

more info on that as we get closer to the date

Keith is the writer of the recently released FLASH COMPANION as well as some other new comic titles.
info on the comics and the time and date can be found below


The Store signing is Saturday, December 12 from 10AM to 9PM.

He will be selling copies of "The Flash Companion" ( http://new.twomorrows.com/index.php?...roducts_id=660 )

"Omega Chase" ( http://www.th3rdworld.com/web-comic/.../Issue-1-Cover )

and "Argonauts" ( http://tjcomics.com/?page_id=99 )

Godmera 11-25-2009 12:35 AM

Yippy. :D
:spritz:

Keith Dallas 11-25-2009 03:39 PM

Hi all! "Old School" referred me to this board, and I have to say, it looks really cool! I'm going to make an effort to get involved here.

Thanks to Old School for promoting my Long Island store signing. I know this is principally a Green Lantern site, but if any of you decide to come meet me at Fourth World Comics on December 12, I'll promise to share with you some creator stories that didn't make it into the pages of "The Flash Companion."

Thanks again, Old School!

Godmera 11-26-2009 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Dallas (Post 274529)
Hi all! "Old School" referred me to this board, and I have to say, it looks really cool! I'm going to make an effort to get involved here.

Thanks to Old School for promoting my Long Island store signing. I know this is principally a Green Lantern site, but if any of you decide to come meet me at Fourth World Comics on December 12, I'll promise to share with you some creator stories that didn't make it into the pages of "The Flash Companion."

Thanks again, Old School!

Hopefully I be there.

unclegnewman 11-30-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old School (Post 274104)
The admin of comic bloc as well as my friend will be at FOURTH WORLD COMICS located in smithtown, long island

They are located on rt 111

I do believe that the comic book store itself is going to be having everything on sale that day as well, in regards to back issues, supplies etc.

It's 20% off everything in the store - great place they have an excellent selection of figures and graphic novels

Old School 11-30-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclegnewman (Post 277247)
It's 20% off everything in the store - great place they have an excellent selection of figures and graphic novels

fellow long islander?

unclegnewman 11-30-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old School (Post 277249)
fellow long islander?

Yup - right nearby 4th world actually.

Old School 11-30-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclegnewman (Post 277369)
Yup - right nearby 4th world actually.

your right by me. I'm 10 minutes from there

Godmera 12-01-2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old School (Post 277381)
your right by me. I'm 10 minutes from there

Me too. Maybe 20 minutes away.

Old School 12-01-2009 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godmera (Post 277570)
Me too. Maybe 20 minutes away.


well then it wouldn't be "me too."

you should have just said I'm about 20 minutes from there :spank:

Godmera 12-01-2009 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old School (Post 277583)
well then it wouldn't be "me too."

you should have just said I'm about 20 minutes from there :spank:

It was the "right by me" as far as the "me too." part, just a hop, skip, and a jump away. Ok maybe not. :rollseyes:

Old School 12-01-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godmera (Post 277613)
It was the "right by me" as far as the "me too." part, just a hop, skip, and a jump away. Ok maybe not. :rollseyes:

you have no rights :)

Godmera 12-02-2009 12:55 AM

Ok left.

Keith Dallas 12-02-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godmera (Post 277613)
It was the "right by me" as far as the "me too." part, just a hop, skip, and a jump away. Ok maybe not. :rollseyes:

If you're at the store when "Old School" arrives, I'll help you give him a wedgie. :cheers:

Old School 12-02-2009 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Dallas (Post 278822)
If you're at the store when "Old School" arrives, I'll help you give him a wedgie. :cheers:

I'll have to go commando then :spritz:

Godmera 12-03-2009 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old School (Post 278839)
I'll have to go commando then :spritz:

:eek:

Tazer 12-03-2009 10:43 PM

Yo.

*watches the Long Islanders getting along......then tosses a frag grenade in their midst*

:D




Tazer

Godmera 12-04-2009 12:47 AM

You sank my battleship. :spritz::spritz:

Old School 12-06-2009 02:41 PM

as long as I'm not working that day, I'll def stop by

Old School 12-09-2009 11:42 PM

from keiths facebook event page

" The first issue of my next comic book, The Argonauts, will debut Saturday, December 12 at Fourth World Comics in Smithtown. I'll be there autographing copies of the issue (and I'll make sure to bring copies of Omega Chase and The Flash Companion for anyone who needs them). On the same day, the store is having its annual store-wide sale "

Godmera 12-09-2009 11:54 PM

Everythings on sale!! :spritz:

Old School 12-10-2009 12:03 AM

keith a bring a camera, so you can take pics of mike and I :D

Keith Dallas 12-10-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old School (Post 283976)
keith a bring a camera, so you can take pics of mike and I :D


Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

If any of you non-Long Islanders are interested in Argonauts, once again there is a 5 pages preview at the publisher's website and you can order the first issue online at ComicsMonkey.

:cheers:

Old School 12-11-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godmera (Post 274903)
Hopefully I be there.

hey bro, if you decide to come, give me a call, some of the guys are coming from comic bloc as well.

maybe we could meet up

Godmera 12-13-2009 12:21 AM

I would like to thank Keith :glomp: and apologize for old_school insulting you :spank: , I don't mind if you sign like a little kid. :spritz:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.