Where can I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I?

Where can I get a green lantern ring anyone know like perhaps a wal mart because of the movie or anything?

Perhaps a movie power ring?

Comment

Your best bet is the Toys R Us exclusive ring. It's $9.99 and size 11. Also available on their website.

Comment

Orrrr...

Hit up HOT TOPIC or various online sellers for NECA's LIGHT-UP movie ring, which is a size 10 and sells for under $10...

Orrr...

Hit up your Local Comic Shop for DC Direct's movie Power Ring Prop Replica (MSRP $45) for the most accurate replica available. It's also a size 11 or thereabouts.

Take your pick.

Comment

Why is that toysrus exclusive ring so cheap it looks nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
            Your best bet is the Toys R Us exclusive ring. It's $9.99 and size 11. Also available on their website.
            This. I've seen the DCD, NECA and the TRU rings and by far for the price and look TRU is the way to go. It's unbelieveable that it isn't three times the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodin View Post
              Why is that toysrus exclusive ring so cheap it looks nice...
              It's pretty nice. The band is die cast but the rest is pretty light plastic. Not as cheap as the pack-in ring that comes with the toys though (size 5). I love mine.

Comment

I got the DCD prop replica ring from the comic book store it is around $48 when tax is included. It is a very nice ring, but that it a bit pricey, so if you want cheap and good, get the die cast ring from TRU.

Comment

I agree the TRU ring is very nice for the price. Plus if you feel like modding it is easy.

www.gothamsfinest.org

Comment

I prefer the DCD prop ring. The msrp is 45.00 but it can be had for cheaper on ebay. The ring is solid and really nice. The TRU ring just seems cheap and its also pretty bulky.

Comment

Meh was just looking for something nice to wear to the movie but the nearest TRU is in Roanoke Virginia and 3 hours away as with a comic shop...

Comment

Working...
                      X