The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

The Green Lantern Corps Message Board (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Action Figures & Toys (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Cheap action figures (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15064)

davidbatmanfan 09-06-2010 08:09 PM

Cheap action figures

Ok so late in the game collecting GL action fgures. So far i own Black Hand, Black Lantern Batman, Larfleeze, DCD Sinestro, DCU Hal Lordan, Saint Walker and Star Sapphire.I can get severel @ my comic shop most are BL. But when i look online for Atrocitus he's $35 Freaking Kilowog for $70, Hal Lordan for $54. So the question is why i go to comic store for BN GL action figures that are $16 and freakin anything online or older the action figures are expensive. So please help with some good sights.PS: I have not bought anything from ebay before either.:guy::hal::sinestro::kyle::john:

mrjasontodd 09-06-2010 08:56 PM

i am giving up the game just as you are entering. Take a look at my sale thread, i have a lot of older GL figures for sale (make sure you look at the bottom of the first post to see what is sold)

VeesFistOfDeath 09-09-2010 06:08 AM

Ebay is where ive gotten most of my GLC. you just gotta know how to look and what to type in. i paid 23 bones for my Kilowog and pretty much cover price for everything except the White/black Com-cn exclusives. Ive got a few extras of certain ones at home, but alas im out of home-state for 2 more weeks.

davidbatmanfan 09-10-2010 04:18 AM

Thank you so much im glad someone else finaly responded.I will check ebay out and give it a shot.

hazardfilms 09-10-2010 05:29 AM

I responded, I sent you a Private Message. I have series 1 and 3 for sale. Check the buy/sell/trade section

Doc2814 09-10-2010 11:46 AM

You came late into the game. Salaak fetches a pretty penny as well. Don't go for the DCD 'Wog, just get the DCUC one, it's worlds better.

VeesFistOfDeath 09-10-2010 03:18 PM

I was lucky to get a whole series two, pretty still in the boxes for less the retail price a few months back. alas i cried when they finally came and i knew it was true.

hazardfilms 09-10-2010 07:25 PM

David what figures are you needing? I'm getting rid of my sealed figures. I still have a hal, kilowog, cyborg supes, original black hand, and an emerald shield left.

davidbatmanfan 09-11-2010 03:00 PM

Im needing Kilowog, Cyborg Supes,Salaak,Paralax,Seris 2 Guy Gardner,And expecially BN Series 2.Im going to seattle to hit up all comic shops there today. I hoping i can pick BL Martian Manhunter, Idigo 1, and Atrocitus. Well see what happens then i will let you now. And i went on ebay the other day and found some great prices.

Tach 09-11-2010 06:19 PM

You can also check conventions, if any pop up in your area. They usually have a few figure dealers who have good figs for less than top dollar.