Killer klownz from outer space game !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer klownz from outer space game !

Oh fuck yea! Gamescon dropped a trailer. All system last and current gen. Release is 2023
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

So I can play it on my basic X Box One? That would be cool. I love that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      So I can play it on my basic X Box One? That would be cool. I love that movie.
      Yes and ps4 . Look up the trailer. Its by the same people behind Friday the 13th the online game

Comment

Found it. Cool. I'll almost definitely get it, but I wonder how much I'll play. I got and like Friday the 13th, but I'm not a multiplayer guy. I hate people witnessing how much I suck at games and even more so others depending on my play.

Comment

Found it. Cool. I'll almost definitely get it, but I wonder how much I'll play. I got and like Friday the 13th, but I'm not a multiplayer guy. I hate people witnessing how much I suck at games and even more so others depending on my play.
          Theres also toy merch you should look into. One is a popcorn gun

Comment

I have the old SOTA figure, but that's it so far. A popcorn gun would be so cool.

Comment

A pleasant surprise. Maybe this will move the meter enough to get Killer Klowns 2 made, finally.

Comment

I'm only interested if it's the Chiodo brothers do it and practically.

Comment

Spirit Halloween has a Killer Klowns line of Halloween merch.

Comment

^Yeah, I'm going to try to hit one. It looks like the most local one isn't open yet. If I can't find what I want, I'll at least order the cotton candy gun. I'd like to see some of the other stuff and see whether it looks worth the money without committing.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      Spirit Halloween has a Killer Klowns line of Halloween merch.
                      Is there a online store?

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                        Is there a online store?
                        I didn't order anything, but, yeah, as far as I can tell. And here's a search for their KKfOS search.

cotton-1.png?ssl=1.png

Comment

I didn't order anything, but, yeah, as far as I can tell. And here's a search for their KKfOS search.

cotton-1.png?ssl=1.png
                          Thank you kindly sir

Comment

I'm only interested if it's the Chiodo brothers do it and practically.
                            I remember many years ago i posted something on the forums of a requel. Like a remake sequel. Not sure what the update is

Comment

Working...
                            X