Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Thread (Walking Dead TV Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
    I think by now that people here know better than to enter this thread after an episode has aired if they haven't seen it. Spoil away people. And if you are still looking out for those who watch it later, then just highlight your words in Black color and leave punctuation so we know its there.
    Yes, you are absolutely right; I've just learned to remain on the side of caution. Also, I mostly make my posts on the forum using my iPad, and for some reason, it is unable to do the spoilers black out. I think Space Cop has the same issue. I don't know why it can't change the color of the letters, but it can't, so I'm gonna play it safe.

I also seem to remember someone spoiling a show for Dave not too long ago; I forget what the exact circumstances were, but I remember him being rightfully upset about it.

Comment

• That was Tazz and SoA. But I wasn't in anything resembling a SoA thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
        You saw tonight's episode, right?
        I don't have anything to do with the franchise whatsoever.
        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
          I don't have anything to do with the franchise whatsoever.
          Hmmm....ok, well I'm not sure if you are asking me a serious question or kidding around, so I will give you a response on both premises:

Kidding around: LoLs

If serious: tonight's episode was hardcore, edge of your seat, nail biting anxiety to watch because some major stuff went down (although now I understand it is questionable if it went down) so I was basically posting my reactions to the thing that happened (or may not have happened). Kinda letting my emotions out in the thread.

Comment

• No, I was seriously asking. I posted, you posted, I assumed your reaction was to my post. Honest mistake.
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
              No, I was seriously asking. I posted, you posted, I assumed your reaction was to my post. Honest mistake.
              Ooooohhhhhhh, ok. Posting time mixup. Cool, cool. Yeah, I was reacting to what I saw on the episode. Very intense.

Comment

• ok i've seen it and if they wanted an out they have it (it'll be a dick move but it's their/there/they're) so til i see a dead *Glenn* walking () i'm in the camp that he's still alive

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Pretty intense episode last night. Very powerful about the human spirit, although I'm not sure if it warranted an hour and a half of television.

So far this season, I like the main story that is being presented, but dislike the way it is being presented. This whole time hopping thing gets confusing after a while. I prefer the linear fashion of telling a story.

Thank you.

Comment

• To hell with linear storytelling! I prefer it this way!

Comment

• I don't find it confusing but they definitely should limit it before it becomes a crutch.

Last nights episode was boring as fuck to me. There was nothing there to interest me. We know that guy would die. We knew that Morgan would be fine. There was nothing there except maybe the reveal of who he was talking to. Surely, he'll regret not killing that guy and we'll all shake our heads in disgust at his stupidity.

Comment

• Yo.

so, does anybody know wat the general fan consensus is for Glenn being/not being "walkered"?

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                          Yo.

so, does anybody know wat the general fan consensus is for Glenn being/not being "walkered"?

Tazer
                          Based on FB conversations I've seen, most people believe he is still alive, but there was no denying the intense drama of what was immediately presented and when it was presented.

Thank you.

Comment

• I believe he's alive, but man they shot that amazingly well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                              Yo.

Tazer

"Deny, deny, deny..." Although they did omit the actor's name from the episode on Sunday, so fans are either incredibly heartbroken, or think the EP's are messing with them.

Comment

• I've gotta go with still alive at this point. Dave makes an excellent point about there being no witnesses. Also, it just didn't seem "big" enough for such an important character death.

As far as this newest episode, I was surprised that they spent an entire episode on that story. Seemed like a wasted episode to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X