Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Thread (Walking Dead TV Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carol got the poor pasta maker chick to smoke outside, and she got hacked to pieces for it! Great Carol episode, especially when that realization came upon her near the end.

Comment

• Walking Dead vs The Last of Us

My dad and I watched this video. Fucking hysterical. Love every second of it.
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME

Comment

• I don't think I have ever been so jarred by a TF show episode....I was sitting on the edge of the couch with the nervous twitch going in both legs and didn't dare blink.

That was some serious heavy duty shit.

One thing I didn't catch, though- what was in Rick's hand that he was so concerned about?

Comment

• ...Not sure how to take your response.
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
              ...Not sure how to take your response.

You saw tonight's episode, right?
              Jeff
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by Jeff; 10-26-2015, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Fuck you Kirkman. You did it to me again. And Doom, Rick cut his hand when he stabbed a walker in the head and his knife broke.

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• I wonder if where they are going with the thing with Rick's hand is...where I THINK they are going with it.

And the other, BIGGER event...yeah, not buying it.

Comment

• Not buying what?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                      Fuck you Kirkman. You did it to me again. And Doom, Rick cut his hand when he stabbed a walker in the head and his knife broke.
                      Ah, thank you, sir. The dog started barking or something and I missed it.

Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                      Not buying what?
                      The BIG thing that happened in tonight's episode. You know what I mean, right?

I read a review of the episode a little while ago stating that there is speculation as to what actually happened.....different interpretations.

Comment

• I don't get how there could be any other interpretation, well maybe, I had a glimmer of hope, but what what I think you may be thinking would make the show lose credibility with me

Comment

• I think by now that people here know better than to enter this thread after an episode has aired if they haven't seen it. Spoil away people. And if you are still looking out for those who watch it later, then just highlight your words in Black color and leave punctuation so we know its there.

I thought that episode was just sad. I kept waiting for Rick to save the day. All I could say during that moment was "You piece of shit."

Also, the same can be said about the RV for not starting. Like, come on. That's just terrible timing.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                            I wonder if where they are going with the thing with Rick's hand is...where I THINK they are going with it.

And the other, BIGGER event...yeah, not buying it.
                            wait, do U somehow doubt that Glenn died??

let me guess: U think that
                            Nick's body acted as a shield of some sort? I don't know about that man; Id consider that VERY dishonest writing-wise....... :/

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                              Yo.

wait, do U somehow doubt that Glenn died??

let me guess: U think that
                              Nick's body acted as a shield of some sort? I don't know about that man; Id consider that VERY dishonest writing-wise....... :/

Tazer
                              That's exactly what I'm saying. I think they will pick up on him later, shuffling along with the herd as a walker, and our hearts will break when we see him. Then maybe we will see later in the season some flashbacks (since they are playing with flashbacks a lot this season) showing how "walker" Glenn got to that point and we will see he survived and did the old 'cover yourself in guts and entrails' gag to cover his scent.

I think it will turn out that Nicholas inadvertently saved him by falling on Glenn providing him a buffer between Glenn and the walkers, and his entrails covered him also helping him. He's either going to crawl away through that crowd, or slowly stand up and shuffle off among them.

And by the time I was done watching Talking Dead, I'm now convinced of it.

Comment

• The story structure is there for him to survive. Also speaking to story needs, there's no acknowledgement from any character that this happened. There needed to be at least one witness to carry this news back to the characters on the show. If Glenn doesn't come back they would keep searching for him trying to rescue him like Beth or Sofia.

The only way I can see Glenn being dead is if later in the season the cast DOES encounter a walker Glenn in some dramatic fashion. But I don't think that will be the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X