Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Thread (Walking Dead TV Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post

As for Father Gabriel, if the formula for The Walking Dead thus far holds up, with the introduction of a new black male character, the more established male black character is sure to be offed by at least next season.

So Sascha should be the next to go. They better keep the only Asian dude alive.

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
    How old is Judith in TV years? She should be a toddler by now, no?
    I think it's been only a year or so since they left the prison. I mean, I think it was only a couple of days or weeks until they ended up at Terminus and only a few days/weeks after that they ended up in Alexandria. The problem is that the actor that plays Carl aged like 4 years when his character really hasn't.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Gabriel should die via Zombie Gangbang

keep Sasha so he can be Morgan's equal ..they need to get rid of Eugene also

\m/,
      Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• It was an okay episode. Definitley not what it was built up to be.

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...bie-apocalypse

'Walking Dead' MOOC, Zombie-Based Online Class, Offered By UC Irvine

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Walking Dead Spinoff's Showrunner Talks Possible Crossovers, Prequel-y Premise: 'We Don't Go Full-Zombie'

Comment

• + YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• So... what do we say?

Comment

• I enjoyed it, but it's going to take some time to get into the characters and see how it evolves. Off to a great start, though.

Comment

• This was the first time I was happy to see the black kid be a drug dealer. I thought that it really picked up once the step-dad visited the church. Kim Dickens needs to work on her crying though. lol A good start but I still don't see a justification of a whole new series yet.

Comment

• I watched the first 3/4 of the show late at night before I fell asleep. From what I seen, I thought the kids in the show were annoying.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Yo.

I only watched up til stepdad took the mom to the church, then I turned it off to play L4D; I may go back & finish it after the show tonite..........maybe.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• You don't have a show tonight
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Yo.

........watchu talkin' bout, Atrain??

*checks the group forum*

........ahh. oh well, more time for some Borderlands 2 then.

Tazer

Comment

• How is the guy who doesn't do the show anymore more up on what the Mighty Warriors Three are doing rather than the guy actively (for now) doing the show?

Comment

• Yo.

Tazer

Comment

Working...
                                X