Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Thread (Walking Dead TV Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Terminus folks. I believe the main talking to Bob said as much.

Also in honor of last night's episode:

Tainted Bob oh woah oh oh
    Tainteeeeddd Boooobbbbb yeah
    Oh tainted Bob
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
      Oh tainted Bob

Comment

• I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
          Yo.

Tyreses "level of humanity" contributed to one more person feeding off of Bobs leg, and pretty much embarrasses that rage-filled individual who wanted to personally handle the person who scorched up his would-be gf.

I get that the man is horrified by the sitch he's stuck in, but actions have consequences and *his* couldve quite possibly have contributed to the cannibals finding the group; I wouldnt be too surprised if him efforts at being humane gets somebody dead later on tbch.........

I think his pacifistic stance is going to get his sister killed. Then we're going to see Tyrese's character change. That might be his arc this season.

Comment

The Terminus folks. I believe the main talking to Bob said as much.

Oh tainted Bob
            I'm so thick! I just got it!

Comment

• My two favorite moments of last night: Rick keeping his promise and Michonne getting her sword back.

Comment

• Rick keeping his word WAS pretty bad ass. I'm still in shock that I've enjoyed three episodes of WD in a row. They've really turned this show around this season so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                  I feel like I should know this.....but I don't.

Tainted Love parody?

Comment

• Yeah. Now I don't feel so bad!

Comment

• :Moderator:

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                      Rick keeping his word WAS pretty bad ass. I'm still in shock that I've enjoyed three episodes of WD in a row. They've really turned this show around this season so far.
                      I liked the way they did this in the show, huge moment for all the characters. Maybe even better than in the comics, as slaughtering these people in the church had more of an impact than just at their camp. I loved the Priests reaction to it. Even my g/f, who quit watching a while ago but has started up again with this season was like "holy shit..." and I was like "I know. Shit just changed for everyone."

I did prefer Dale over Bob in this part though, simply because of Dales dialog with Rick in the comic and the importance of that character over Bob, but it was done well. The actor that played Bob did an awesome job of going from crying to laughing to "tainted meat!'
                      sigpic
                      Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• Yo.

I think his pacifistic stance is going to get his sister killed. Then we're going to see Tyrese's character change. That might be his arc this season.
                        .........or it does that and he dies going overboard in dealing w/it. dont forget that this show tends to have a "1 black guy in the group MAXIMUM" -rule (or, as we've dubbed it over @ Atrains crib, the "T-dog Clause" ), and we just got rid of 1 as we picked up another; I think we just might lose ONE MORE b4 the season is done.

that soooooo didnt sound right.....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Yo.

.........or it does that and he dies going overboard in dealing w/it. dont forget that this show tends to have a "1 black guy in the group MAXIMUM" -rule (or, as we've dubbed it over @ Atrains crib, the "T-dog Clause" ), and we just got rid of 1 as we picked up another; I think we just might lose ONE MORE b4 the season is done.

Well they have Morgan, Gabriel, Michonne, Tyrese, and his sister. Bob's number was DEFINITELY up. He had red shirt all over him. And in the comics Bob is an old white guy.

Comment

Yo.

[COLOR="yellow"]

Oh yeah that reminds me...say hi to your mom for me!

Comment

• Yo.

Well they have Morgan, Gabriel, Michonne, Tyrese, and his sister. Bob's number was DEFINITELY up. He had red shirt all over him. And in the comics Bob is an old white guy.
                              Michonne & Sasha arent dudes (unless U know something I dont, in which case ya better *share* dammit!), and Morgan wasnt a part of the gang, so it doesnt apply to him.......yet. and while I know that Bob was just an extension of Dales character, made solely to be sacrificed to the man-eater clan so we could get that "tainted meat!" declaration, that still just reinforces my point since his ticket got punched the same eps Gab the priest was intro'd.

Oh yeah that reminds me...say hi to your mom for me!
                              HEY NOW!! no mother jokes plz.

this is 1 of my few, dont-start-none-wont-be-none rulez.....thanx.
                              *bows*

Tazer
                              Tazer
                              That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
                              Last edited by Tazer; 10-28-2014, 06:31 PM.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

The Terminus folks. I believe the main talking to Bob said as much.

Oh tainted Bob
                                Originally posted by DOOM View Post
                                I feel like I should know this.....but I don't.

Tainted Love parody?
                                I'm glad I'm not the only one that did not get it right off the bat. And I would have since I'm a child of the 80's.

Good one, A-Train.
                                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                                X