Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Thread (Walking Dead TV Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :Moderator:

Great episode, awesome start to a new season. I'm glad they didn't fuck around with Terminus too long, the last thing I want to see is another season of them being stuck in some stupid facility. Always liked them on the road more.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• Don't get fooled by the okie doke. This show has always had good bookends. Good starts and good endings but the middle is always the downfall. Its why this show isn't great, its just good.

Comment

• West is the ahead of the game. He is right the show always starts and ends great and then has a horrible middle, with few bright spots.

Carol has completed her Sarah Connor transformation and is ready for the machines never mind a few zombies. I couldn't help but think of a Grind house type trailer showing her as *insert voice over * a beaten housewife turned into commando warrior, leading the last few earth survivors against the undead invasion lol.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

• I think the show is very uneven, and the season premieres and finales are usually (but not always) bright spots.

I liked the 1st season a lot, short as it was.

I thought the first half of season 2 was a letdown, but the second half of it was great.

I really enjoyed season 3 for the most part, RIGHT up to the end. Thought they ended that season terribly.

I hated season 4, other than the first and last episodes, which I thought were very good.

Season 5 opener was very good.

Comment

• Yeah, a lot of my favorite episodes throughout the years haven't been the openers or finales. The episode where Rick, Carl, and Michonne visit Rick and Carl's old home town and find Morgan comes to mind. And like Dave said, almost all of the episodes of the second half of the second season were great.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Found this. 'Twas glorious. Must share:

Fearless
              Agent Orange
              Last edited by Fearless; 10-14-2014, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• *didn't know where else to put this other then here*

+ YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

me i'm a warhammer man myself (but i really like the hand guard thingy as well)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• The ending of last episode was crazy. Just when you think Rick's crew has a leg up on the situation, it just gets chopped off.
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                    The ending of last episode was crazy. Just when you think Rick's crew has a leg up on the situation, it just gets chopped off.

It's pretty amazing how obvious the writers are with the foreshadowing on the show. Basically the whole episode was "Oh shit, something's definitely going to happen to Bob soon"
                    JohnnyV
                    Pictionary Master
                    Last edited by JohnnyV; 10-22-2014, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Did you get the sense that Bob was bitten by a zombie? I mean, I thought that when he walked out on his own and started to cry.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Yeah, I thought it the moment the zombie came up out of the water. My first reaction was that, that fucking thing bit him under the water. Then the teases kept coming and coming. Now it's going to be interesting to see the ramifications of it with the leg meat the hunters are eating.

Comment

• Two good WD episodes! In a ROW!

And yeah, even if I hadn't read the comic, Bob's misfortune was telegraphed all over the place. When the gay hipster kid was talking to him at the end it was obvious they were going to pan back an show his leg ha been amputated.

Comment

• WOOHOO!!! Fuck Bob LOL. Eat the rest. Have a Bob b Que. Bob...He's whats for Dinner. Bob that other other white meat.
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• LOL! I read that with Fat Bastard's voice in my head!

Comment

• I want my Bobby back bobby back bobby back ribs. Terminussssss Bobby back ribs!
                                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X