Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Thread (Walking Dead TV Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
    I really get to watch the episode if I download this file, or do I just get penis enlargement pop-ups?.... that's the question.

Comment

• Yo.

U may click w/confidence comrade..........I did.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
        I enjoy reading reviews - be it for movies, TV episodes, games or comics - before getting to them myself. I don't always view them in a "this will help me decide whether I should see this or not" sense, but more just as a way to build up my anticipation that little bit more.
        I didn't mean to question reviews in general, just these particular reviews for this particular show. You should know that, cunt.
        The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

• first one to review the first ep sweet
          well f'n epic is all i have to say
          are they all going to be 90 mins or just an hour
          The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
          Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

• Originally posted by BLUELCMISHRA View Post
            first one to review the first ep sweet
            well f'n epic is all i have to say
            are they all going to be 90 mins or just an hour
            F'N EPIC REVIEW, BRO!

Comment

• no point in pointing out likes and dislike as everyone here has an opinion so i just leave it at that its f'n epic and i loved it all of it.
              The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
              Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

• i see nothing but good things to come from this show

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• I was about to post something with some level of thought, but why break the trend?
                  The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

• Yeah, it was pretty rad. Got kinda hungry toward the end there.

Comment

• It was good. Nothing special though. Just the first few issues translated on screen. I think the acting was pretty good. Minus Duane and his "Take that!" shower happiness. While I enjoyed it, I don't know if this premiere did enough to hook those who don't care for 3-5 minute walking scenes.

Comment

• Finally glad the premiere came on, so I can discuss the first episode with others. I thought the episode overall was a great start, and was a premiere I think which will draw a lot of people in. Some of the best production value I've seen for a premiere in a long time. Probably since the first episode of Lost.

I did have gripes here and there. Mostly the opening scene; I thought it was completely out of place and didn't really set the tone at all. It should have began with him waking up in the hospital, instead of a random encounter with a zombie girl. I think they were going for shock value to make people gasp, but think they missed the mark.

I also thought the revealing of Shane and Lori's affair was lackluster. Considering it was one of the big shocking moments in the comic. There was something about having the reveal of them being together be a torrid fuck scene on the side of the road that gave it power. Kissing in a tent? Not so much.

I'll give the premiere a B+. The two scenes took away a lot of what could have been great if handled differently. All that being said I'm still excited to see what's to come.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• I felt bad for the horse. It seemed like a pretty nice horse.

Even though they said they wanted to keep Shane on a bit longer at the Comic-Con panel, I kind of want him to get killed off by the end of the season. Also, where the hell is the family with the twins? (I forgot their names).
                          -His Divine Majesty King Groot the 23rd, Monarch of Planet X, custodian of the branch worlds, ruler of all he shades, flora colossus.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                            Finally glad the premiere came on, so I can discuss the first episode with others. I thought the episode overall was a great start, and was a premiere I think which will draw a lot of people in. Some of the best production value I've seen for a premiere in a long time. Probably since the first episode of Lost.

I did have gripes here and there. Mostly the opening scene; I thought it was completely out of place and didn't really set the tone at all. It should have began with him waking up in the hospital, instead of a random encounter with a zombie girl. I think they were going for shock value to make people gasp, but think they missed the mark.

I also thought the revealing of Shane and Lori's affair was lackluster. Considering it was one of the big shocking moments in the comic. There was something about having the reveal of them being together be a torrid fuck scene on the side of the road that gave it power. Kissing in a tent? Not so much.

I'll give the premiere a B+. The two scenes took away a lot of what could have been great if handled differently. All that being said I'm still excited to see what's to come.
                            There's no way they could have a sex scene during this premiere. Would have felt so wrong. Completely changing the tone of the show. Even when they kissed I thought "There's no way that they're fucking. Who could fuck under these circumstances?" I thought the way they handled Shane/Lori was the best outcome possible. The transition back to him in his car looking at that picture was one of the highlights of the episode.

The other highlights were the half zombie laying on the grass for whatever reason, the gunshot to the head of the zombie in the street, and of course "You in the tank."

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                              "There's no way that they're fucking. Who could fuck under these circumstances?"
                              When Z-Day comes, I'm gonna fuck at every opportunity.
                              Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
                              Nor label his working day "cushy"
                              But you might have to question
                              His endless obsession
                              With superpositional pussy.

Comment

• I thought it was very well done. I'm interested in the new survivors that Glen is apparently with.

Comment

Working...
                                X