No announcement yet.

The Star Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get that some people are excited for The Force Awakens. I kind of wasn't excited for it until the first trailer because the prequels and the animated Clone Wars series just wore me down and my love for Star Wars diminished. Seriously, I felt the Clone Wars just prolonged the prequels, which I did not like.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Mark Hamill Goes Undercover as a Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Yeah, that was pretty cool and funny.

Here's the full video.

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
          Yeah, that was pretty cool and funny.

Here's the full video.

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
          HA HA! That was AWESOME!

"Mark Hamilton?"

Comment

• That power converters line killed me

Comment

• There was a link to a video of Harrison Ford surprising fans during video calls that was pretty fun, too.

Comment

• Yeah, that Harrison Ford video was adorable. I would have freaked out if I saw him at the other end of a video chat.

I crossed paths with Mark Hamill at Star Wars Celebration earlier this year and I was star struck. As he walked by me I raised my hand and meekly said "hi" and he smiled and said hi back. He was shorter than I imagine.

Comment

• a great set shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                    He was shorter than I imagine.

Comment

• Grievous spends the whole film hunched over. Only time he stands upright is in the comics and cartoon.
                      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                        Grievous spends the whole film hunched over. Only time he stands upright is in the comics and cartoon.
                        If I remember right, he sorta stood up straight when he was igniting his four lightsabers right before going at it with Obi-Wan.

Comment

• And then he immediately hunches back over. It's that bad deathstick habit that's crippling him like that.
                          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                            And then he immediately hunches back over. It's that bad deathstick habit that's crippling him like that.
                            Dr. Purple, M.D.

Comment

• I think the headline is a spoiler.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                                I think the headline is a spoiler.
                                Fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X