No announcement yet.

The Star Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd believe him. I've never watched a full James Bond movie. By the time I knew who he was, there was already a TON of movies released, so I never bothered to catch up.

Comment

• Oh, I believe him. I'm just saying it almost takes a conscious effort to have avoided it by now.

Also, who told you you had to "catch up" with Bond movies? I'm pretty sure the ones I watched in my younger days were all out of "order" and I don't think it made a lick of difference.

That said, I'm not the one to push you to see them, since I haven't watched one in YEARS and they were never my favorites.

Comment

• as a kid it just never interested me. it's hard for me to go back and watch movies from the 70s right now

Comment

• Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
          as a kid it just never interested me. it's hard for me to go back and watch movies from the 70s right now
          Well, there we separate ways. I enjoy 70s movies more than current movies.

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
          I'd believe him. I've never watched a full James Bond movie. By the time I knew who he was, there was already a TON of movies released, so I never bothered to catch up.
          The only ones where order matters are the new Craig ones and even those you could figure out if you happened to start with Spectre or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
            I'll either see it on Sunday or the following week when I have some time off. I'm not taking any PTO days for this and I can't go on Friday after work because that's Laundry night. I'm 2 weeks behind because my dryer broke down and I had to buy a new one.
            Wow

Choosing laundry over TFA is wrong on so many levels........

Comment

• Word!

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                Wow

It's called being an adult with responsibilities. You should try it sometime.

Comment

• At least one person isn't thrilled about this.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/quentin-tar...175500069.html

Comment

• We may see it at the drive in sometime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                      I can't imagine that they allow Clone Wars to continue on Cartoon Network.
                      Nah, if it was still airing, it'd be on Disney XD likely

Comment

• Really wish I could see TFA on Friday, but I might not the transportation to do so around that time. Darn shame really.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                          It's called being an adult with responsibilities. You should try it sometime.
                          riiiiiiiiiiight......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                              Wow

Meh. It's going to suck. Then Sylent is spared being stuck there thinking "I put up with all these screaming nerds and delayed a home necessity for this?!?"

Comment

• I find your lack of faith disturbing SC

Comment

Working...
                                X