• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Just saw

in which a mind-eating alien controls farm animals and then moves up to farmers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            ...in which a mind-eating alien controls farm animals and then moves up to farmers.
            Do we suppose this is were Kirby and Lee got the idea to have Reed Richards turn the first Skrulls into cows?

ps: was this on streaming Netflix?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abin Surly View Post
              ps: was this on streaming Netflix?
              Yes it is.

Comment

• Man, the poster artist didn't do justice to either one of women in the cast, face-wise...Yow!

Comment

• If you watch this, note how the characters act about the animals vs. how the animals are actually acting. At one point the girl freaks out about the cow "charging" her and it just casually struts along. Hilarious.

Comment

If you watch this, note how the characters act about the animals vs. how the animals are actually acting. At one point the girl freaks out about the cow "charging" her and it just casually struts along. Hilarious.
                    Tortoise and the Hare, my friend. It's the 50s...I'm sure the screenplay had her break a heel AND twist her ankle (the girl, not the cow).

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I need to see that again. Think I'll bump it up on the ol Netflix queue.

Comment

I need to see that again. Think I'll bump it up on the ol Netflix queue.
                            I'm a big Harryhausen fan and hadn't seen this in a long time. They actually had a colorized or B&W option, so I went with color () just to see if they did a decent job with it. Wasn't bad at all (after watching the Lugosi Scared to Death which was actually shot in some three strip non-Technicolor process, this looked better, but still had that hand-tinted photograph look to it).

Comment

• Comment

• It'd be fun to be able to air spell "revenge" like that the next time someone cuts me off or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X