This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Godmera View Post
    Here a Central power battery that I have.
    Thanks Godmera! I actually have this one. It is SWEET! However, I am looking for one more "comic" based as opposed to digital. I have a great wallpaper concept in mind. I have tried this version & it doesn't look right at all. Hopefully someone has another version. Otherwise, my search continues.
    I always try to default my wallpapers to 1600x1200. If I post one that is 1024x768, it is due to the original source picture being too small. FYI

Comment

• Electric Superman

Hey IonFan...Found another one on the CBR forum from AquaFan. This one is pretty good too! I was NOT a fan of the Electric Superman Storyline. But he does make for some SWEET wallpapers

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/637...supeswpov9.jpg
      I always try to default my wallpapers to 1600x1200. If I post one that is 1024x768, it is due to the original source picture being too small. FYI

Comment

• thanks SM8193

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• White Lantern Hal Jordan wallpaper please...

Comment

• White Lantern Hal Jordan wallpaper please...
            Oh, yeah...It would be sweeeeeet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alone Rider View Post
              Oh, yeah...It would be sweeeeeet!
              Didn't someone already post one of those?

Comment

• Originally posted by Superman8193 View Post
                Ask & ye shall receive....Like I said. The ones I posted before, I made. These I found on other websites. I cannot remember the artists. I do not take credit for any of these. I do not like the "S" on the left side of the first one. The designer should have used the electric S instead. Oh well.

This one I made.....And it was the only S I could find at the time.

Comment

The last one is one I used to create one of mine. I removed the blue background & added the Electric S. This version is alright too though.

I also made these 2 ........

Comment

Last post. These are all the Electric Superman Walls I have. If you go to Deviant Art.com & look up my profile...You will also find Electric Superman Cursors that I created that you can download. I also have desktop icons I created as well. Those I don't have posted anywhere. If you want them I can post them on Deviant Art.com so you can have them.

And these 2 as well.........

Comment

• well they look awesome Dvus

and no their is no White Lantern Hal wp (yet)

IonFan says

Comment

• fan-made "wps"

BN
                        http://pyrodark.deviantart.com/art/B...tter-159945894

BD
                        http://pyrodark.deviantart.com/art/B...tter-159946199

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                          well they look awesome Dvus

and no their is no White Lantern Hal wp (yet)
                          Made special for you IonFan

Comment

• To Dvus

Originally posted by Dvusdouglas View Post
                            And these 2 as well.........
                            DVUS! Yes. I have aquired quite a bit of GREAT stuff from you! I'm happy you saw these & posted. I am a firm believer of giving credit where it's due! I have been going through all the pages of the CBR thread. I am still sifting through the old closed thread over there. And please don't think I was trying to demean your work on the one with the "S". I am actually a huge fan of your stuff. As you can see by just the amount of them I have posted here. I hope you don't mind me posting them. I would NEVER take credit for anyone elses stuff! Believe me. I saw the issues everyone had with Phil. That guy is a piece of work! I used to draw quite a bit & am just now getting into designing wallpaper. You & all the other designers on here & the CBR thread have inspired me to start.
                            Superman8193
                            Fatality's Blacksmith
                            Last edited by Superman8193; 04-08-2010, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• Hal & Alan Battery Wall

Speaking of designing walls....I pieced this one together in PaintShop Pro today. I will not be online for the next 2 days but when I get back I should have larger resolutions for everyone that does not use 1024x768. PLEASE give feedback. This is the biggest project I have tried. I still think it needs more though. Whatcha think people?

Comment

Speaking of designing walls....I pieced this one together in PaintShop Pro today. I will not be online for the next 2 days but when I get back I should have larger resolutions for everyone that does not use 1024x768. PLEASE give feedback. This is the biggest project I have tried. I still think it needs more though. Whatcha think people?

It's a good wallpaper, i love it. Bur the guardians need to leave

Comment

Working...
                                X