My Micro Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :O

Wow! This has got to be your best micro ever! I love the detail on it and yet you still retain your wonderful traditional style!

I can't wait to see your version of GL movie! great to have you back.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• very nice Kid

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• New52 Superman redux with the new base body size and head from my MoS version...

~KL~

Comment

• Excelsior!
          Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• Came up with this earlier. I think if Kyle is to remain the Torch Bearer and he goes back to Green sooner than later, he should get a symbol that looks like it's on fire. Made the crabmask black for once to see what it looked like cause I really thought his Ion 2.0 black mask separated him from the group in a more subtle way. I also added some random lines to New52 it a bit. I'll sketch this out later and try to upload it, the fire symbol will look better at least. To get it this good I had to make a macro LOL

Let me know what you guys think!

~KL~

Comment

• Nice. Why is it so big though?
              If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• Enlarged it to make the fire look better than it had originally in micro form...

~KL~

Comment

• Ah, alright then. Maybe you should think about "de-pixelating" it or something. It looks a bit...80s BIT game or soemthign if you know what I mean. Mayeb make it smoother.

Comment

• My micro art will be getting a write-up in an rpg forum newsletter within the next week or so. With over 40,000 active members on the site I feel like it's kind of a big deal since it's been years since I've got any kinda props for my artwork, even if now it's just what I do in mspaint. I'll make sure to link you guys and gals who've followed me for awhile. After all, it was the GLC RP that really got me into doing the micro thing more regularly and I even gave the site a shout out.

Thanks for looking as always! I'll have more new stuff up soonish...

~KL~

Comment

• HOLY SH!T DUDE THAT'S AMAZING

btw love the Kyle micro (10x better then star face )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• It wound up just being a quote from me with a link to my gallery...

In other news I finally broke down and made a stat based GLC game over there. Here's the current cast....

My guy's wearing the sleeveless white shirt. He's from a race loosely based on that LoSH reboot version of Colossal Boy, with my guy being a mutant giant and able to shrink to 6 foot tall just like him. Another player chose to make a direct descendant of Lightning Lad who was also mutated from contact with a lightning beast...

~KL~
                        Ωmega Man
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by Ωmega Man; 07-22-2013, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• diggin the one with the red eyes!
                          Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• Awesome!

I think we should both make a new RPG, seeing all my members have either gone inactive or gotten banned, and yours sort of fizzled out. Maybe if you post it in the games and humour section more people will see it.

Comment

• I'm done trying here for a bit. Maybe after some time passes I'll give it another go but right now my plate's full. Only reason it was so easy jumping into a new one on the other site is the players let me just whip up stat cards for them. I let a few players start with level 2 and level 3 stats and so far it's running smooth. We're currently trying to save the life of White Lantern Kyle Rayner from Larfleeze, who's almost consumed the white energy completely and transformed Kyle into an orange construct. The white light is making it difficult for the Orange Lantern and we have a Blue Lantern on our side trying to bring Kyle back from the brink of death!

~KL~

Comment

• Ooh, sounds creative.

What site is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X