NEW hero maker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW hero maker!!

Posting Some Art and Links to Art that show Green lanter either Re-Designed or Re-Imagined. Feel free and post if you got some Ideas.
    TorchBearer - BlueLantern Corps

http://winterswake.deviantart.com/ar...Corps-84327797
    TorchBearer
    Fatality's Blacksmith
    Last edited by TorchBearer; 04-30-2008, 03:12 PM. Reason: GreenLantern Corps
    TorchBearer - BlueLantern Corps

Comment

My Reimagining of Green Lantern
      Idea: Pulp Era Two-Fisted Adventure
      Tag line: A hero full of fight by lantern light!
      Alan Scott had everything he could ever ask for. Son of a railroad industrialist, he was content with his simple job as manager of a local railroad company. Well liked by his peers and seen by many as the true successor of his father, his strong work ethic made him popular with the workers at his company.

It was his morals that brought him down in the end. When Alan discovered this his uncle was making deals with the mob to run contraband through railroad tracks, his uncle arranged for a "demonstration" to eliminate his upstart nephew. While on a train ride back from Boston, the train carrying Alan had what the newspapers called a tragic accident as the railroad spikes had been removed on the way there. The resulting crash killed every passenger and every crewman save one; young Alan emerged from the rubble with a few bruises and cracked ribs, but alive.

Alan fumed silently for months. He knew his uncle would have him killed if he returned so he laid low for months, slowly dipping into his inheritance where he could and hiding in an old box car at the railway station. But as he hid to save his life, his uncle expanded his interests. His father's company was falling into ruin as corruption crippled it's leadership and stole it's profits. It reached a breaking point when his own father was removed from his own company when the board of directors, led by his uncle, dumped him out of the company and onto the streets.

Having enough, Alan swore he'd get revenge upon the man who ruined his father and nearly killed him as well. Focusing himself on martial arts and science, he reinvented himself as a new force to fight corruption in the world. No longer was he just Alan Scott. Now he would bring light to the underworld and burn the dark things that lurked there, for the dark things cannot stand the light. The light of the GREEN LANTERN.

As the Green Lantern, Alan is a fierce opponent. Striking at evil within his own company and in the streets, Alan strikes quickly and efficiently. The police are baffled as his methods as only a few things are left at crime scenes; the bodies of criminals, a few shell casings, and a few strange indentations in the cheeks and foreheads of evil men resembling a lantern.

Powers and abilities: The Green Lantern has no special powers other than a great will. Regardless of circumstances, Alan never surrenders, always fighting to the bitter end regardless or circumstances.

A skilled boxer and marksman, Green Lantern leaps into action with his special emerald lined brass knuckles. As a man who no longer fears death he's capable of great acts of strength in most circumstances, capable of shrugging off bullet wounds and taking down men several times his size.

Other Equipment: Webley revolver, small black coup with reversible license plates, stereotypical Asian butler to handle his needs. (Writer's note: Sorry, I really, really couldn't resist. :P)

Appearance: The Green Lantern is a sight to see when he is own the prowl, wearing a red trenchcoat, black suit pants, and a green fedora with a black domino mask beneath. On his fingers he wears modified brass knuckles with lantern indentations on them so that he can mark evil doers for the public to see their sins.

Next up: Hal Jordan, Spy Smasher!
      Guy Gardner, DA Officer by day, motorgang avenger of the night!
      John Stewart, Street Angel!
      Kyle Rayner, Artist with the ability to paint people's sins!

Note: I'm going for an era feel for each of these reimaginings. Hal Jordan will represent the spy heroes of the sixties, Guy Gardner is the rough and tough motorcycle hero who busts up bad guys and thinks with his fists, and John Stewart is just a man, who works to be treated as such and fight against corruption that threatens to hold back the civil rights movement. Kyle is the only one with actual powers, where he paints pictures of people and sees their sins and vices reflected in them. All assume the mantle of the Green Lantern.

Comment

These are my designs for The Green Lantern Universe.
        I tried to keep them similar but yet individual.

Hal Jordan

John Stewart

Guy Gardner

Kyle Rayner

Kilowog

Arisia

Jack T. Chance

Katma Tui

Abin Sur

Ganthet

Alan Scott

Now on to some bad guys.

Manhunter Robot

Sinestro

Sinestro in Sinestro Corps uniform

Thanks to Hero-O-Matic for the help.
        PowerRing
        Corpse Trainee
        Last edited by PowerRing; 02-25-2009, 05:54 PM.

My Art My Art II

Comment

Arkkis Chummuck

Kreon

Laira

Stel

The Green Man

Mongul

More to come.

My Art My Art II

Comment

How'd you make all those?

Comment

http://fabricadeherois.blogspot.com/

My Art My Art II

Comment

Ganthets been eating his Wheaties.

Comment

Parallax (Hal)

My Art My Art II

Comment

Originally posted by PowerRing View Post
                    Nice... I love that system.
                    Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerRing View Post

Guy Gardner

Can I borrow that one ???

Comment

Sure. What for?

My Art My Art II

Comment

I didn't like he way Kilowog turnd out so I redid him. Just a quick cut and paste.

Kilowog 2.0

My Art My Art II

Comment

Dude.....Those are AWESOME!!!!! Further evidence of how much a GL animated series would KICK ASS!!!!!

http://www.iniciative.com.br/edu/heroomatic/fabrica.swf
                            Jack-O-Lantern
                            Master Customizer
                            Last edited by Jack-O-Lantern; 11-08-2008, 05:19 AM.

Comment

This wa going to be my entry in the create a Lantern contest, there Twins, who have a metaGene that does't let them get more that 50 yards apart, so by default they both became Lanterns.

Comment

Working...
                              X