MatCauthon Artistry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MatCauthon Artistry

So, I finally got around to posting some artwork. Yay! I got a request earlier this week for a pic involving Iolande (no specifics given until I get the pic done...), but since I've never drawn Iolande before, I figured I needed some practice. Hence:

Mine...

very nice picture
    I am a friend of Caboose

Party of Three fantasy webcomic

Comment

nice pic dood. you should try to do one of Batman and Wonder Woman

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
      When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

Lemme write that idea down.
        Mine...

Comment

If you do the picture then u have credit me for giving u the idea, lol

Comment

That I do... that I do. Im'ma put "Idea by Kazzar, drawn by MatCauthon" down on the bottom right.
            Mine...

Comment

cool dood. and maybe you and I can collab on something sometime, lol

Comment

You need to draw Kilowog. Now. I will nag you every time we talk until you do.

Comment

nice to see you back on the forum

Comment

She's only back cuz I told her to look and gave her a direct link... even though SHE'S the one who told me to join in the first place.

Here's the way I draw. I sketch an idea, wait a bit to clear my head, go back and look, and decide if the sketch is good enough to use. If not, scrap and restart. If so, I redraw the sketch on a new piece of paper, ink the basic outlines, sketch shadows and stuff, ink that, scan it in and post.

Project 1: Not coming along to well... that's the one related to Iolande. I'm having trouble with sketch.

Iolande pic above, colored: It's done. It's a crappy, half-ass job of coloring, but it's not THAT bad. Expect to see it tomorrow. (cuz I forgot my flashdrive today...)

Batman & Wonder Woman: Preliminary sketched/inked. You'll get your first look tomorrow, unless I forget the flashdrive again. Oh yeah, and I went wild with the credit.

Kilowog: Oops. Never looked close enough at him to remember anything other than general shape, neckline (which bugs me...) and mouth. I'll be looking up pics of him today to get the image fully down, so expect to see the first step this week sometime.
                    Mine...

Comment

pic looks good. Waiting for more
                      I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

Guess what?

I forgot my flashdrives again. Sorry. It'll have to wait until Thursday.
                        Mine...

Comment

its cool dood

Comment

-waits for more stuff-

Comment

Sorry this one kinda sucks. All I did was shade it with pencil, scan that in, and change the coloration of the pencil shading. Oh yeah, and used difference clouds for the background. So it's not all I could have done, but it was a first, and I'm still moving on. Hence:

Really, really, REALLY happy with this one. Hence the reason I'm going to make it my new avatar in a few moments.
                              Mine...

Comment

Working...
                              X