Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mass effect star wars cross over by me

i wrote a piece and i hope to get some feed back

in the year 2183 after the events of the destruction of a collector base locaded through the mass 4 relay commander shepard and his crew on the ssv normandy leave the terminuss systems and voyage through the local cluster... only then a call comes through from a unknown source and tells commander shepard that a brand new mass relay was discovered at the furthest reach of the universe. shepard and crew prepare for the voyage that lays ahead of them without realising what lies behind the newly found relay. after hitting the new relay the commander and crew of ssv normandy find themselves in the middle of a galactic war between the alliance fleet and imperial tie fighters. not knowing whats going on commander shepard makes the call to enter the newly found galactic battle. only does he realise he has entered a whole new world
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 05-13-2010, 04:58 PM.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

I wish this crossover would happen in a comic book.

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post

once i get the program im gona do a animation video of this alone. basicly it would be the intro

Comment

Well good luck.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
              That would be the definition of unimaginably epic....

Comment

sounds good ,I don't have a clue about the story of mass effect but it sounds great

Comment

after the starship ssv normandy takes a blast from one of the tie fighters commander shepard has joker land the ship on the closet planet next to them wich is tattooine. shepard and crew go looking on how to repair there damaged cerbrus ship and cross paths with a few dealers who turn out to be smuglers. a fight breaks out when one of the smuglers pulls out his blaster and shepard uses a singularity to stop the attack crushing his enemy with a power no star wars charachter has ever seen.

Comment

If I may jump in here, Its sounds like Biotics may simply be Force-Sensitive.

Comment

after the fight that just happened luke skywalker feels a disturbence in the force and decides to go and investigate this new disturbance. wile luke is traveling to tattooine shepard and crew head into mos eisley cantina once inside the commander and crew sit silent for a good 3 minutes before tali breaks the silence ansking what planet and what system have they entered? shepard ( whos use to knowing his own direction) says with a confused look i do not know. the discussion continues and luke lands in one of the space ports at mos eisley, lightsaber on his hip luke investigates mos eisley to get an understanding what he felt.

Comment

Working...
                      X