Ninty's custom figurines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool can't wait to see him
    "I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage from Mythbusters
    Visit my customs site at http://sculptondemand.webs.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Grundy View Post
      Cool can't wait to see him
      well you didnt have to wait long dude, as he was due out of the oven hahaha

Im still un-sure about it if im honest but I hope people like him and hope the person who asked for it likes it as-well as it has been a bugger to do the cape as well as finding a good base figure for him lol

well here ya go guys, Brothe Hymn of the blue lanterns (needs painting)

comments are welcome

Comment

• I think that looks really cool man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninty View Post
          well you didnt have to wait long dude, as he was due out of the oven hahaha

Im still un-sure about it if im honest but I hope people like him and hope the person who asked for it likes it as-well as it has been a bugger to do the cape as well as finding a good base figure for him lol

well here ya go guys, Brothe Hymn of the blue lanterns (needs painting)

comments are welcome
          Nice. I see you used a Jack Skellington for the torso and arms.

Comment

• it is a jack skellington figure haha only base I could find I will finish him later on.

Comment

• I was wondering if that hand was Jack skeleton. It's coming along very nice. I really like the horror look with the Black lantern Hawkgirl figure!

Comment

• cheers dude, Im thinking of adding a similar mouth to my BL Ralph Dibny to make him look more dead and might be able to sell him then hahaha.

pics of brother hymn up soon he is done just need to get the images on my laptop lol

Comment

• hey guys finally got time to take a few images of brother Hymn and a w.i.p of Lyssa Drak Hope you like guys

WIP Lyssa Drak

Comment

• That Lyssa Drak seems to be turning out awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                      That Lyssa Drak seems to be turning out awesome.
                      hahaha cheers Pax, will have either another wip or her finished by tomorrow night.

Glad you like her

Comment

hahaha cheers Pax, will have either another wip or her finished by tomorrow night.

Glad you like her
                        Done already? Shit dude! I need to wait for my birthday in November for the cash.
                        Orion Pax
                        Iolande's Bodyguard
                        Last edited by Orion Pax; 09-26-2009, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                          Done already? Shit dude! I need to wait for my birthday in November for the cash.
                          hahaha well Im going to fine tune her but she is basically done its no matter I can wait no rush at all dude.

Ive shocked people with how fast I work hahaha but thats down to me not working at the moment

Comment

• Canīt wait to see her pic tho.

Comment

• hahaha bet you cant, She is all painted blue/black and just need to add the yellow or would prefer the neck part to be gold dude??

Also I shall be buying a cheap stargate figure as the guy comes with a book

Comment

hahaha bet you cant, She is all painted blue/black and just need to add the yellow or would prefer the neck part to be gold dude??

Also I shall be buying a cheap stargate figure as the guy comes with a book
                                Yellow would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X