Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey peeps got my BL Hawkgirl finished, hope you guys like her

Comment

• Awesome man! That Hawkgirl is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrEaKjOkErXXX View Post
        Awesome man! That Hawkgirl is awesome.
        cheers dude, just hope the owner of these customs so far likes them lol

also put Ralph Dibny on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT
        Ninty
        Star Manphire
        Last edited by Ninty; 08-26-2009, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Nice work, Ninty! You're really cranking these things out. I was wondering how you were going to tackle those wings, and I'm really impressed with how you did it. That, and her creepy zombie mouth is cool, too. All the Black Lanterns seem to be losing their jaws -- I guess that's a peril of being undead.

Also, your new avatar made my day.

Comment

• hahaha I sure am dude, she the last one Im doing at the moment low on funds and cant get anymore base figures for a while which is a shame as I enjoyed making hawkgirl and my FP will no doubt not have a hawkman left.

cheers for the comments thought dude, appreciate it the wings are how I imagined them to look not how they look in the one image we see of her.

Comment

• Hawkgirl is really cool. Like it a lot, great job
              "I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage from Mythbusters
              Visit my customs site at http://sculptondemand.webs.com/

Comment

• hey dude thanks

just a quick update on what Im doing from now, Im currently looking for bases for my Brother Hymm and Sister Sercy (being a pain lol) and Getting hold of my base for Lyssa Drak.

But in the mean time Ive found a few base figures for these two little sinestro corps members..

I have to many ideas in my head and I want to make lol IF anyone is interested in either of those two let me know lol

Comment

• ok guys im in need of some help.

IF anyone has the Hush figure from DCD would you so kind as to take a picture of his boots/legs as Im making him in much smaller scale and need a clear image.

cheers.

Comment

• Gorgeous Ninty! She looks great!

Talon

LOD

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninty View Post
                      ok guys im in need of some help.

IF anyone has the Hush figure from DCD would you so kind as to take a picture of his boots/legs as Im making him in much smaller scale and need a clear image.

cheers.
                      http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dc...ACTION+FIGURES

That help at all?

Talon

LOD

Comment

• cheers for the image but its the one im using at the momeent just need to see his shin armor more closely to see how it fits and how its done so I can get the figure near perfect lol

Comment

• Okay hold on

Talon

LOD

Comment

• Dude, you owe me a beer for this, I took the pic, imported it to my laptop, downloaded it to photobucket, and putting it here-----AND it's not that great of a pic, hahahaha!

It's okay, I got plenty beer.

Talon

LOD

Comment

• cheers for that talon, much appreciated thanks. Even it a bit blurry I can see how its meant to look so I can get on with the figure now

Comment

• ok seeing as my thread has been a bit dead lol just to let you guys know Im currently working on a few competition pieces on my old forum so trying to get all 6 entries done even though I got 2 out of the 6 planned done XD

But that doesnt mean Ive forgotten about action figures I have been asked to do or I want to do as to keep you on your toes lol I have just put in the oven my Brother Hymn custom and I hope he looks ok as at the moment Im unsure lol so you guys can be the judge in him hahaha

Pics up within the hour so you can see what he looks like

Comment

Working...
                                X