Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lantern: 80 Years of the Emerald Knight

GREEN LANTERN: 80 YEARS OF THE EMERALD KNIGHT HC
    written by BILL FINGER, JOHN BROOME, DENNIS O’NEIL, LEN WEIN, ALAN MOORE, RON MARZ, GEOFF JOHNS, and others
    art by MARTIN NODELL, GIL KANE, NEAL ADAMS, DAVE GIBBONS, DARWYN COOKE, and others
    new cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS

DC celebrates the 80th anniversary of the Emerald Knight with this new hardcover collection of the best Green Lantern tales across the decades! This new hardcover celebrates the legacy of Green Lantern, from the debut of Alan Scott in 1940, to the character’s rebirth in 1959 as test pilot Hal Jordan—part of a vast Green Lantern Corps that serves justice across the galaxy—to John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, Jessica Cruz, and beyond. Included in this title are some of the greatest Green Lantern tales ever, featuring stories and art by comics’ top talents.

ON SALE 06.10.20
    $29.99 US | 7.062” x 10.875” 400 PAGES | FC
    ISBN: 978-1-77950-279-7

This is now coming out in July.

I'm not exactly sure what the difference between this and the 75th anniversary hardcover that was released in 2015 is but I have seen some comments online about how the other 80th anniversary books had different stories than their 75th anniversary counterparts - can't confirm myself since I don't have any of those.

Comment

over/ under 2 John Stewart stories?

Comment

Push. He got 2 in the 75th trade.

Comment

How many of these "best ofs" do we really need?
          Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Working...
          X