Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No idea what that last one is for, GLs? Hal Jordan? GL/Planet of the Apes?

Comment

• I'm guessing the Apes crossover

Comment

• Looks like there will be a Kyle Rayner story in New Talent Showcase #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
          Looks like there will be a Kyle Rayner story in New Talent Showcase #1.
          Well, as much as I enjoy reading about Kyle in GL books, I figure if I didn't pick up Omega men, there's no reason for me to pick this up just for an 8-page Kyle story.

Comment

Looks like there will be a Kyle Rayner story in New Talent Showcase #1.
            That price point is pretty steep for a bunch of "new" creators and only short stories.

Comment

• Updated the News post.

Comment

• Green Lanterns Variant #12 by Emanuela Lupacchino

Comment

• 2016 has been a great year for crazy comic book crossovers, but 2017 is shaping up pretty nicely, too. February marks the debut of Planet of the Apes/Green Lantern, a joint effort between BOOM! Studios and DC Comics that brings the heroes of the Green Lantern Corps to a post-apocalyptic world where apes reign supreme.

BOOM! Studios has given us the exclusive reveal of the cover to Planet of the Apes/Green Lantern #1, which was drawn by iconic Green Lantern artist Ethan Van Sciver. Check it out below:
                  Planet of the Apes/Green Lantern is a six-issue mini-series that will be co-written by Robbie Thompson (Silk) and Justin Jordan (Green Lantern: New Guardians). The series will be drawn by Barnaby Bagenda (The Omega Men). Alongside this cover, BOOM! revealed that issue #1 will feature variant covers by Steve Morris, Paul Rivoche, Felipe Massafera and David Ryan Robinson.

BOOM's official description for the mini-series teases, "When Taylor goes missing, Cornelius investigates and discovers an ancient ring, unlike anything he has ever seen. As its power echoes through the stars, the Guardians of the Universe must reveal to their Lanterns a secret they had hoped would remain buried. With the Green Lantern Corps, led by Hal Jordan, racing to get to the source of this power before Sinestro can get his hands on it, they will discover a truth that will change them forever on...the Planet of the Apes!"
                  Look for Planet of the Apes/Green Lantern #1 to hit comic shops and digital providers on February 1, 2017.
                  Hypo
                  Lil' Leaguer
                  Last edited by Hypo; 11-18-2016, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Planet of the Apes/Green Lantern #1 Variant by Paul Rivoche

Star Trek/Green Lantern: Stranger Worlds #3 Cover by Angel Hernandez

Comment

Planet of the Apes/Green Lantern #1 Variant by Paul Rivoche
                      Love it.

Comment

• That Mego figure variant is SO amazing. HAVE to have that!

Comment

• Planet of the Apes/Green Lantern #1 Variant by Felipe Massafera

Comment

• Dope.

Comment

• man the covers for this Apes crossover are awesome getting me very excited about this.

Comment

• They are all amazing so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X