• Show
Clear All

• and Gamerjon is totally Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
      You can be Hawkeye.
      Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
      lol. Why Hawkeye?
      Wait. I think I get it. Because Hawkeye was one of the first to ask to join the Avengers?

Comment

• Spider-Lantern is Rick Jones Man!
        [center]

Originally posted by W.West
        DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• ...I'm not sure how to respond to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
            ...I'm not sure how to respond to that.
            Come on, you're a valuable sidekick doesn't mean I love you any less
            [center]

Originally posted by W.West
            DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• LOL! I guess I can live with that.

BTW, fixed it.
              Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
              Spider-Lantern is Rick Jones, Bitch!

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                You're totally the Rawhide Kid.
                oh plz!! dude is *clearly* Starfox.............

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• So... instead of a gay cowboy, he's a date-rapist?..

...I could see that.

Comment

• Yo.

hey now, SF was acquitted of those charges.............even tho I think changing his name to "the Love Burglar" would be pretty fuckin' hilarious.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• lol, Ah-nald the Love Burglar. F'n hilarious.

Comment

• DIE MUTANTS DIE: Episode #62

Welcome to another Uncanny edition of The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast. Long time warrior Arnold make his return to the show, as Chris makes his second appearance on the show. The Warriors gather around to discuss, the new costume for Ultimate Spider-Man costume, Deadpool getting a rookie director, and the possibility of X-Men: First Class sequels. The Warriors venture to Utopia as the Book of The Week was Uncanny X-Men #535. In individual reviews Arnold gives us our Age of X update with X-Men:Legacy #247, Ben prepares the coffin for Secret Warriors #26, and Chris makes a deal with the devil with Journey into Mystery #622. In Bonus Talk, the Warriors give their thought’s on Ultimate Avengers Vs New Ultimates #3, Ultimate Spider-Man #158, Amazing Spider-Man #658, Uncanny X-Force #7, and New Avengers #11. In our Vs. of The Week the warriors head to the jungle for Kraven The Hunter Vs Sabertooth. With Easter upon us, The Warriors are taking a week off, SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...ie-episode-62/

Comment

• Yo.

kick ASS!! I get a vacation.............

Tazer

Comment

• I get to be the most unstable avenger??? COOL!!!!
                            http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Good show guys.

About the Deadpool movie talk: I am glad that this movie finally has a director so the whole thing can get going. The fact that he is a first-timer does make me a bit nervous, but I'm trying to stay optimistic. From what I hear the script is amazing and Ryan is still all in to play Deadpool. So hopefully Fox and this noob director won't screw up all this good stuff the project has going for it.

You say X-Men Origins: Wolverine is not enough to go on to think that Reynolds is the "end all be all" candidate to play Deadpool. Normally, I may agree, but I have one other example. Blade: Trinity. The guy practically was Wade Wilson in that movie.

As far as any one else that could play Deadpool? This could be the fanboy in me talking, but no one else immediately comes to mind. I think Ryan Reynolds is just too perfect for this role. In my eyes, if they had to go with another actor it would be a pretty different movie and one of the biggest mistakes they could make for this film.
                              Spider-Lantern
                              Corps Honor Guard
                              Last edited by Spider-Lantern; 04-24-2011, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Crap, I shoulda been there to say that. I am ashamed.

Comment

Working...
                                X