Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what you're really saying is that you hate me..

Comment

• I don't hate you. What makes you say that?

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
        I would totally give the Marvel MMO a try, but there is no way my PC could handle that. I tried to mess around in Second Life a couple years ago and my computer almost went critical. Hopefully I can get a better PC before this comes out.
        how old is yur 'puter SL? ya might be able to get by with a memory/v-card upgrade, rather than a whole new pc.....

Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
        You guys got me to read The Mighty Thor #1 and I really liked it. Great story, beautiful art. Good times all around. BTW, how is this?
        ...............my god, its wonderful. hey, to pay U back we'll send fear over to yur house and U can bully him for a whole weekend, whichever U choose.

seriously dude, this is great.
        *bows*

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
          Yo.

how old is yur 'puter SL? ya might be able to get by with a memory/v-card upgrade, rather than a whole new pc.....
          2007 Acer Aspire

...............my god, its wonderful. hey, to pay U back we'll send fear over to yur house and U can bully him for a whole weekend, whichever U choose.

seriously dude, this is great. *bows*

Tazer
          Ha. Thanks, man. Not bad for my first attempt at altering an image that isn't mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
            I don't hate you. What makes you say that?
            you complimented everyone but me. Which means you either hate me or aren't reading everything Daken related, which means I hate YOU. lol

Comment

• If everyone on TW3 see's Thor this weekend. There will be a special podcast dedicated to Thor, next week.

I'm seeing it tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                you complimented everyone but me. Which means you either hate me or aren't reading everything Daken related, which means I hate YOU. lol
                It's nothing personal. The only X-book I read right now is Uncanny X-Force.

I have been meaning to try out a Wolverine book. I suppose I could also give Daken and X-23 a shot. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                  If everyone on TW3 see's Thor this weekend. There will be a special podcast dedicated to Thor, next week.

I'm seeing it tomorrow
                  Cool.

Me too, and in 3D!

Comment

• I saw it at the drive in last night with Lincoln Lawyer. The sound was two or three seconds off for the most part of Thor and I missed maybe the first few minutes. Wasn't bad, but I think I enjoyed Lincoln Lawyer a little more....

The Warriors Three were perfect, I just wish they'd have been shown more. I really hoped to see Balder, but I don't think I saw him anywhere. Donald Blake was also a nice cameo/Easter egg!

~KL~

Comment

• Just got this fucker downloaded will listen tonight.... ANd tell me about Thor!!!! havent seen it yet but I don't mind spoilers!!!
                      http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Love the namedrop guys!!!! How about those OKC Thunder!!!!!!
                        http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Thor: Special #3

The summer movie kicks off with Thor! Ben and Tazer are joined by project fanboy co-founder Scott Williams to discuss the latest installment from Marvel Studios with Thor. Did they like it, did they hate it? What did they think about easter egg? Also some talk about the Captain America movie looming over head. Thank you for listening, and be sure to check out our other two specials for Iron Man 2 and our interview with Jonathan Hickman.

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...hor-special-3/

Comment

• Getting Back Together: Episode #64

After a long break from each other, Arnold and Bryan return for another edition of The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast. The Warriors gather around the table of Odin to discuss, Jonathan Hickman and Esad Ribic taking over Ultimates, Nick Spencer and Paco Medina on Ultimate X-Men, and the potential new status quo for Ultimate Spider-Man. The dickish level is at a all time high as our Book of The Week was FF #3. In individual reviews, Ben is ready to evict the FF from Amazing Spider-Man #660, Chris continues to praise Journey into Mystery #623. Bryan is moving to L.A. for MoonKnight #1, Arnold has a problem with time and fat faces in New Avengers #12, and Tazer continues the love for Secret Avengers #12.1. Stay tuned till the end as Ben has proclamations announcements to make. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING AND WE WILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...er-episode-64/

Comment

• *two thumbs up*

Comment

• Two episodes in one week! NICE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X