• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
      Holy shit, Tazer was singing a verse from Linkin Park's Crawling and then follows that up with some Run DMC. Not bad for an old curmudgeon.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
        If the general theme of the show isn't "Hooked on a Feeling" then you all suck. In fact, I'm calling it now...Tazer finds some miniscule point to call the movie a failure. He's gonna pick at the flaws (which I've pointed out in other threads) and then he'll say "Well, it was alllllllllllllllllllllright but it wasn't that great." Then he'll proceed to hate it on it some more by placing it just above Iron Man 2 as one of the worst Marvel movies. Gamora will get most of the hate and then Drax, which may be justified but in the end, every listener will like them more just because he can't articulate his hatred beyond "THEY SUUUUUUCKED!" and a few inaudible groans. lol

Btw fellas, I'm still waiting on my call back.

Comment

• Go make your own podcast before dictating others.

Comment

• Not dictating, Mr. Sensitive. I'm predicting.

Comment

• Point stands, now

Tits, or GTFO.

Comment

• What point did you make? Nevermind, this is why I can't talk to you people. Logic just doesn't register.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                  If the general theme of the show isn't "Hooked on a Feeling" then you all suck. In fact, I'm calling it now...Tazer finds some miniscule point to call the movie a failure. He's gonna pick at the flaws (which I've pointed out in other threads) and then he'll say "Well, it was alllllllllllllllllllllright but it wasn't that great." Then he'll proceed to hate it on it some more by placing it just above Iron Man 2 as one of the worst Marvel movies. Gamora will get most of the hate and then Drax, which may be justified but in the end, every listener will like them more just because he can't articulate his hatred beyond "THEY SUUUUUUCKED!" and a few inaudible groans. lol

It's under review.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                    not how I was gonna go.....BUT SINCE U TRIED TO PREDICT ME, thats the way I'll carry it.

thnx for saving me the time & effort there.

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                    wow, somebodys starting to sound needy.....

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

ya know, for months all Id been hearing was there would be a tagteam coming to the fore to defend this poor excuse for cinematic imagination & $$$ expenditure.......but when the time came, poor fearless is left withered & drifting in the wind.

JV, U should be ashamed of yurself for leaving yur spirit homeslice out to dry like that......

just SHAMEFUL.
                      SMDH

Tazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                        poor excuse for cinematic imagination

Tazer
                        How dare you sir!
                        I think you need to check yourself into a mental hospital cuz you be crazy!

Comment

• Yo.

yup......WAAAATEVER.

Tazer

Comment

• It's my bad fearless, I have a good excuse. I need electricity in order to get on the internet, which I was without last night. I was so fucking pissed. If nothing else, I'll listen to the reviews from you both and put my thoughts into the thread here. Never have I been so sad for having to miss a show.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                              Yo.

ya know, for months all Id been hearing was there would be a tagteam coming to the fore to defend this poor excuse for cinematic imagination & $$$ expenditure.......but when the time came, poor fearless is left withered & drifting in the wind.

JV, U should be ashamed of yurself for leaving yur spirit homeslice out to dry like that......

just SHAMEFUL.
                              SMDH

Tazer
                              whatever drugs you were taking you should stop them because gotg was balls to the wall fun.
                              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Guardians of the Galaxy review special

Prepare to get hooked on this review as a team to rival Star-Lord’s motley crew dives headlong into the sUmmer miracle that is the Guardians of the Galaxy film! Foregoing the regular episode this week, the Mighty Warriors Three pack enough passion into a singLe episode as we tackle the film that’s sure to be of split opinion. Ben and Jon kick back and waTch as Bryan and Tazer butt heads over whether this film was epic, or epically sucked. Bryan vouches for the good, Tazer reps the bad, Ben’s distRacted by a Celestial who ISN’T Arishem the Judge, and Jon’s just ducky in our last Marvel Cinematic film review before we finally reach the Age of Ultron! Thank you for listening and remember tO write a review and subscribe via iTunes. Follow us on our various social media, aNd we'll see y'all next week for your regularly scheduled show!

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...eview-special/

Comment

Working...
                                X