This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
      How about because sometimes I'd rather talk than type? Maybe people saying their comment will make them feel like they're apart of the show. Maybe playing a voicemail is a lot better than one of the podcasters saying "And this is to W.West..." and no one else knows who that is or in what that references to. Maybe you shouldn't worry about it because your only contributing distasteful jokes, loud grunting opinions and the occasional snoring instead of editing.

I DO DECLARE! I DO DECLARE! Now I'm done. Rack me.
      I actually have a google voice set up, but I forgot all about it when I switched computers. Now all I have to do is get is set up and a voice mail line will be possible.

Comment

• Sponsored by Tony Starks House of Ribs: Episode #164

Welcome to yet another fun blasting episode of The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast.! With C2E2 occurring this past weekend, the gang discusses all the news and tidbits that have made their way across the interwebs. It's time to pay homage to the scarlet assassin, because Elektra #1 is our Book of The Week! The gang then gives their thoughts on Uncanny Avengers #19, Daredevil #2, and Original Sin #0. Finally the crew picks who they would bring on a stealth mission. Thank you for listening and remember to write a review on iTunes and subscribe. See y'all next week!

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...s-episode-164/

Comment

• Sponsored by Tony Stark's House of Ribs: Episode #164

Welcome to yet another fun-blasting episode of The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast! With C2E2 occurring this past weekend, the gang discusses all the news & tidbits that have made their way across the interwebs. It's time to pay homage to a certain Scarlet Assassin, because Elektra #1 is our Book of The Week! The gang then gives their thoughts on Uncanny Avengers #19, Daredevil #2, and Original Sin #0. Finally, the crew picks who they would bring with them on a stealth mission. Thank you for listening, and please remember to write a review on iTunes and subscribe. See y'all next week!

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...s-episode-164/

Comment

• T-T-T-R-R-R-IPPPPLEEEEE COMBO!!!

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Yo.

make that a double; I removed mine since fearless did a better job.......durn it!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• D-D-D-D-D-OU-B-B-B-LE KILL!!!

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                  Yo.

make that a double; I removed mine since fearless did a better job.......durn it!!

Tazer
                  C-C-C-C-C-O-M-M-B-O BREAKER!!!!

Comment

• Yo.

well done.

U get +1 on the "TMW3 Respect-O-tron".

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Yo.

Tazer

Comment

• Yo.

........thats cuz of that pic of 'pool I posted on fb, isnt it?

Tazer

Comment

Yo.

........thats cuz of that pic of 'pool I posted on fb, isnt it?

Tazer

*sarcasm* I have NO IDEA what you're talking about, Tazer... *sarcasm*

Comment

• *BLAH*
                            http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Because Japan: Episode #165

Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to yet another amazing episode of The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast! The gang discusses the recent casting choices for the new FF movie, Agent Carter getting the green light, and the upcoming Death of Wolverine by Charles Soule and Steve McNiven. Who watches the Watcher because Original Sin #1 is our Book of The Week! Rounding up the comics section this week was Uncanny Avengers Annual 1, She-Hulk #3, Inhuman #1, and Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers. Finally the gang discusses who they would bring along on a cosmic adventure. Thank you for listening and remember to write a review and subscribe via iTunes!

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...n-episode-165/

Comment

• Yo.

Because Japan: Episode #165

Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to yet another amazing episode of The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast! The gang discusses the recent casting choices for the new FF movie, Agent Carter getting the green light, and the upcoming Death of Wolverine by Charles Soule & Steve McNiven. Who watches the Watcher because Original Sin #1 is our Book of The Week! Rounding up the comics section this week was Uncanny Avengers Annual 1, She-Hulk #3, Inhuman #1, and the newly-aired anime Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers. Finally the gang discusses who they would bring along on a cosmic adventure. Thank you for listening, and remember to write a review and subscribe via iTunes!

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...n-episode-165/

Comment

Working...
                                X