• Originally posted by W.West View Post
      Do you ppl have a voicemail yet?
      I have no idea how to set one up.

At all.

Now go away.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
        I have to say, you all weren't nearly as offensive as I was hoping. The most offensive thing I heard is Ben introducing Brian being from the "GREAT STATE" of Massachusetts. Eesh, think about the children!
        wat can ya do? U know IG and that conscience of his; unless hes making fun of his own kind @BestBuy, Ben Riley or watever football team the Pats lose to, he's got no stomach for crudeness....

And I call shenanigans on Mysterio not being able to carry a movie. If anything, he's extremely easy to carry movie. Talk about interesting special effects, there is no limit with what you can do with Mysterio. He's able to hit Spidey in all the personal spots that would translate well to the feels. Bringing back hallucinations and machinations of Uncle Ben. If Gwen Stacy dies, then can bring her back and pull the heart strings that way. You can do ANYTHING.
        see, now that right there is why U should *never* be allowed to direct or script a SM-film.

as if we dont have enuff of that crap already, U'd just dump MORE of it on the viewers, when wat we need is more EXPLOSIONS & ACTION!! tbqh, I wouldnt necessarily mind the series being "Bay-ified".........

Also, in terms of expanding on the Spider-Man universe, I'd watch the shit out of a Black Cat movie.
        agreed, if only cuz Im curious to see how she'd translate from comics to being on-screen......

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
        Mysterio would be a great villain for a Spidey movie
        again I agree, but like B.Cat I dont think she can play Main Antagonist for 1; I see her as being some freelancer who picks Manhattan to make a few scores, but then gets mixed up in watever serious mess Spidey is involved in.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• I have a line which I don't cross, and for me personally I don't find the situation funny. Which is why I didn't edit any out the jokes and left it as is.

I do not find jokes about rape funny.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            What do you mean, "you people?"
            I think he meant "U guys who dont think every show should have an Xmen -review in it"......

Originally posted by W.West View Post
            Do you ppl have a voicemail yet?
            Originally posted by Iggy View Post
            I have no idea how to set one up.

At all.

Now go away.
            *starts countdown til when WW contacts Kuhan to help make it happen*

also, do I smell super-secret collaboration going on here??

Originally posted by gamerajon View Post
            We werent that bad were we???
            not for lack of trying......

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
              I have a line which I don't cross, and for me personally I don't find the situation funny. Which is why I didn't edit any out the jokes and left it as is.

I do not find jokes about rape funny.
              not even "Rape Ghost" -bit on Robot Chicken, or the "Amazon Women in the Mood" -eps of Futurama??

Tazer

Comment

• Shall we check into a voice mail line for you Iggy?? I can try to find out for man..
                http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Google Voice.

Comment

• Ok, will check into that...

Comment

• Yo.

Im wondering howcum U cant just leave a Q or request via all of the other ways that are available to ya....some of which U already use?

starting up a GV-acct just for *this* seems a bit much tbqh.

Tazer

Comment

• How about because sometimes I'd rather talk than type? Maybe people saying their comment will make them feel like they're apart of the show. Maybe playing a voicemail is a lot better than one of the podcasters saying "And this is to W.West..." and no one else knows who that is or in what that references to. Maybe you shouldn't worry about it because your only contributing distasteful jokes, loud grunting opinions and the occasional snoring instead of editing.

I DO DECLARE! I DO DECLARE! Now I'm done. Rack me.

Comment

• Yo.

oh Lordy Lord, I do believe this has made my day start off well: West got butthurt.

*assumes the Cap'n Morgan stance*

Tazer

Comment

• lol, so many Emperor Palpatine butthurt images.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Yo.

wat can I say; I believe in giving ppl options in expressing their feelings.......

Tazer

Comment

• Wow... This is getting fun to read...

Comment

Working...
                                X