X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, the reason why we excluded the Hulk from our topic:

Comment

• Was a fun episode!!!!! The next one will be sponsored by Tony Stark's House Of Ribs!!!!
      http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Special Edition: Iron Man 3

Okay look we all know it’s been several months since this movie has come out, just ignore all that. This movie is a Christmas movie after all so in the end it works out..right… It’s time to finally hear the guys thoughts on the third installment of the Iron Man series of movies. Did they love it or did they hate it? You’ll know this much….you’ll never see it coming….

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...on-iron-man-3/
        Marvelous Iggy
        God Of Turtles
        Last edited by Marvelous Iggy; 12-10-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• DAMNIT!! Forgot all about that
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• So did we... for a while anyway.

Comment

• Most liberal use of "we" in broadcasting history.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                DAMNIT!! Forgot all about that
                I think I covered most (both the good & bad) of wat U'd have said.......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Many Thanks good sir
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Yo.

which reminds me: there was 1 thing (bad) that I forgot to add. gonna hafta drop that on our next show I guess........

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Was it the waffles???
                      http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Hey guys thanks for your opinions on Iron Man 3. I've exchanged opinions with J.V. on in the Iron Man 3 thread, where he initially thought the movie was the most kinetic comic film he's viewed.

Anyway, I didn't think fearless is old enough to get the Hall & Oakes reference.

I thought for a second that Tazer might be gamerajon's wife as he mentioned his wife told him, "YO! calm your fanboy ass down" (or something to that effect).

I concur, the Mandarin twist was a big let down. I thought they chicken out on the character, whether it be fear of offending the Chinese people or introduction of magic rings. They watered down the character and just made it a two-bit baddie.

Thus, I was disappointed in the film.

Naysay expressed that this was more like a James Bond film as I agree with that as Tony Stark goes from being superhero to superspy with hi-tech gadgets. Even the Iron Man 3 theme music that opened this podcast episode is James Bond-ish. Moreover, as Tazer pointed out, Stark was probably only in the full Iron Man armor for about 8 minutes.

I didn't think the post-tramatic stree disorder added to the character or enhanced the story, as Tony really didn't deal with or over come it. I mean, the PTSD didn't effect Tony in battle or impact him when it mattered.

And at the end of the day, it wasn't the Iron Man suit or Stark's genius that saved the day, but rather a back fire consequence by the villain; i.e. Potts with the extremis virus.

I thought this was a poor Iron Man/Superhero flick as it wasn't very superheroic and the villain was just a flat two dimensional throw away character. It's okay as an action flick, but not as a comic book film in comparison to bar raised by the original film, Avengers and the Dark Knight triology.

Anyway, I thought Stark/RDJ blew up all the Iron Man suits to say, "screw you Disney I'm not coming back as Iron Man until you show me the money! I LOVE THE BLACK MAN!!!"
                        Darth_Primus
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by Darth_Primus; 12-11-2013, 02:03 AM.
                        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by gamerajon View Post
                          Was it the waffles???
                          that waffle iron is *mine* dammit......!!

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                          I thought for a second that Tazer might be gamerajon's wife as he mentioned his wife told him, "YO! calm your fanboy ass down" (or something to that effect).
                          so wait: U calling me a chic?!??

*packs his sniping gear & heads to CA*

Tazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                            Yo.

so wait: U calling me a chic?!??

*packs his sniping gear & heads to CA*

Tazer

Sup.

If the Cinderella shoe fits.

Uh... I move out of California. I live in China now for some Wonton soup. Yeah, yeah, that's it. I chowing down on two fortune cookies and some egg foo young. No speak the Engrish.
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                                If the Cinderella shoe fits.

Uh... I move out of California. I live in China now for some Wonton soup. Yeah, yeah, that's it. I chowing down on two fortune cookies and some egg foo young. No speak the Engrish.

*begins typing in new gps codes for already launched ICBM.......*

Originally posted by gamerajon View Post

Tazer
                                Tazer
                                That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
                                Last edited by Tazer; 12-11-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X