X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
    Ask and you shall receive.

Originally posted by W.West View Post
    Stom and Wolverine got together after Schism. Or Second Coming. One of those X-events.
    IIRC, it was after Avengers vs. X-Men when Black Panther was upset for siding with Cyclops and allowing Namor to attack Wakanda.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Sorry Fearless, thought it was the Iggy monster and love the COCOA AVENGERS!!!
      http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Ya know I havent read a fucking Marvel title aside from Superior SpiderMan??? What is wrong with ME!?!!?!?!?!? Or more to the point, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MARVEL?!?!?!?
        http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Yo.

easy: Marvel's writing their stories as if nobody has ever read a Marvel Comic before the Marvel Movies existed...or, in other words, Marvel's writing books that *dont* have too great an attachment to their 50 print history, so they can (slowly but surely) bring them in line things up w/the Movie continuity.

which is wat Ive been saying for the past 18mos.
          :/

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Are you guys gonna be reviewing the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. series premier?

Comment

• No.

Comment

• Why not?

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
                  Ask and you shall receive.

sorry it took so long for me to say this, but thats a damn fine job ya did mang.

/brofist

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                    Yo.

sorry it took so long for me to say this, but thats a damn fine job ya did mang.

/brofist

Tazer
                    Thanks, Tazer. Amazing what a 4-month class entirely dedicated to Photoshop can do.

Comment

• JK Spider-Lantern, of course we are gonna discuss Agents of SHIELD

Comment

• Why?
                        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                          JK Spider-Lantern, of course we are gonna discuss Agents of SHIELD
                          Oh. Yay.

Would I be so bold as to hope for a weekly segment?

Comment

• I have been meaning to post this sooner, but I haven't had the time.

At JohnnyV and Fearless: I was troubled by your comments on the latest Deadpool series. The only thing I can suggest is please give it another try. I swear to you, it gets better. Especially the current arc. It still has its jokes, but they are ...I don't know, smarter in a way. Best of all it is dark, layered and awesome. They actually have a narrative purpose for Wade hearing voices in his head and having memory gaps! From one Deadpool fanatic to another, this is the best solo Deadpool in a long time.

To all the podcasters: Thanks for your top 5 Marvel NOW books. Definitely going try Captain America, Thor, and Uncanny Avengers. I may give Adjective-less and New Avengers another try. I don't know when I may check out Infinity. I have already read the first trades for All-New X-Men and Hawkeye. I thought they were okay, but I don't know if I will continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
                              Are you guys gonna be reviewing the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. series premier?
                              Here's a review from ComicBookGirl19

Raw VLOG #2: AGENTS OF SHIELD ep:01 Review

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Begone Blury: Episode #146

Sorry the delay folks but welcome to another thrilling spy filled edition of The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast with guest star Brandon West!! Tazer, Ben, and West gather around the table of Odin to discuss the pilot episode of Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and it will shock you to see who has faith and who is looking for a escape hatch. Apparently Frank Castle has never had the wonderful pleasure of due process because The Trial of The Punisher #1 is our Book of The Week!! The crew then discusses All New X-Men #17, Uncanny Avengers 12 and All New X-Men: Special #1. Finally the gang discusses what characters they would like to see get an original graphic novel. Thank you for listening and remember to write a review on iTunes and spread the word!!

https://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.c...y-episode-146/

Comment

Working...
                                X