X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

Originally posted by gamerajon View Post
    Thanks.... now I have "Hooked on a Feeling" running through my head cavern
    and so the evil of this movie strikes AGAIN........

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
    I'm drastically close to flying to NYC to watch it with you. I'll probably be SSHHH'd during the credits for the "HA, TOLD YOU SO" I'm going to inflict upon you.
    Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
    I'm gonna come rolling down your street blasting "Hooked on a Feeling" the entire way!
    if U do, we are SOOOOOOOOOOOO seeing it @ the theatre in Jamaica; lets see how bombastic U 2 feel when 1/2 the audience "points" at ya........ *evil grin*

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
      Yo.

if U do, we are SOOOOOOOOOOOO seeing it @ the theatre in Jamaica; lets see how bombastic U 2 feel when 1/2 the audience "points" at ya........ *evil grin*

Tazer
      I have a black friend, so I'll be fine.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post

Do you and IonFan use the same guy or something?

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
          I hope yur talkin' bout Atrain, cuz Ive learned The Hard Way not to get in the middle of shit there....... but go ahead & use him as a shield anyways; he knows Kung Pao Fist or watever.

me? I'll be heading for th' exit.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• I think I'm more black than Tazer because I don't like people.

I was happy to see the Space Knights back in Infinity and wondering why Rom wasn't there. Now I know why, because the killed the space knights.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Yo.

following board protocol, the following MUST be posted:

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

as for Rom, he regained his flesh body @ the end of his title, and I dont remember that having been changed.....

Tazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                Yo.

following board protocol, the following MUST be posted:

+ YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Tazer

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                Yo.

as for Rom, he regained his flesh body @ the end of his title, and I dont remember that having been changed.....

Tazer
                Oh yeah. Thanks for the reminder. However, in light of "the Builders," it's possible that Rom became a Space Knight again. I mean, with a name like ROM, shouldn't you be a character that gets a reboot?

Another oh yeah, I'd like to see Wonder Woman and Thor team up (which I wouldn't be surprise if it was already done), Catwoman and BlackCat team up for the sheer hotness and sexuality of it all, and Lobo and Deadpool team up for some wild man up.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Just wanted to preface this, but for the first 7 minutes of this weeks episode I sound really low, but I noticed it and changed mics and it's not a problem after that.

Episode will be up shortly

Comment

• New Yorker’s Cant Surf: Episode #143

Welcome one and all to another slammin jammin mo fammin edition of The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast!!! Tazer joins Bryan and Ben late to discuss Ultron being “different” in Avengers” Age of Ultron, plus Scarlet Witch and Rocket Racoon casting decisions. The Warriors hit the NYC highways surfer style because Daredevil #30 is our Book of The Week. The gang then runs the gauntlet of comics with Avengers #18, Indestructible Hulk #12, Avengers Assemble #18, Cable and X-Force #13, and X-Men #4. Finally The Warriors discuss who they want to have a beer with/hang out with. Thank you for listening and please spread the word AS THE COUNTDOWN TOWARDS #150 BEGINS!!!

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...f-episode-143/

Comment

• Can we spring to get Iggy an assistant to spell check his shit?

THE TITLE, man. This is getting tiresome...

Comment

• Is it New Yawkers where you're from

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                          Is it New Yawkers where you're from

OK, first of all, fuck you (). Second of all, it's the incorrect apostrophe in "Yorkers" and the lack of one in "can't" that irks me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                            New Yorkers Can't Surf: Episode #143

Welcome one and all to another slammin' jammin' mo fammin' edition of The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast!!! Tazer joins Bryan and Ben late to discuss Ultron being "different" in Avengers: Age of Ultron, plus Scarlet Witch and Rocket Racoon casting decisions. The Warriors hit the NYC highways, surfer style, because Daredevil #30 is our Book of The Week. The gang then runs the gauntlet of comics with Avengers #18, Indestructible Hulk #12, Avengers Assemble #18, Cable and X-Force #13, and X-Men #4. Finally, The Warriors discuss who they want to have a beer with/hang out with. Thank you for listening and please spread the word AS THE COUNTDOWN TOWARDS #150 BEGINS!!!
                            http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...f-episode-143/
                            Fixed and fixed on the site as well
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• HUZZAH!

Comment

• Gilbert Gottfried, now I'm convinced Tazer just doesn't want GotG to succeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X