• Show
Clear All

• And we appericiate your support Shingo

Comment

• You are welcome to it.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by mateus View Post
        awesome tazer. see you dont have to change everything. this is still your podcasts!
        were just listening in. props for drawing the line!
        ...........tryin' ta get on my good side eh?

I SENSE SHENANIGANS AFOOT!

*looks for another shoe to throw*

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
        For all those who think we need to change. We will do our best to please our fans.
        ....by throwing poo @them, ya forgot to add.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Hey Tazer, When's yur next Tease's coming out?

Comment

• We at the Warriors Three Love all our fans. Keep listening

Comment

• I do want to say that I enjoy your podcasts, even with the criticism. The funny thing is, I listen to The Warriors Three, yet have never listened to GL Spotlight, and I don't even read Marvel outside Cable and Deathlok. So by and large I have no idea what you guys are talking about
              sigpic
              Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                Hey Tazer, When's yur next Tease's coming out?
                hrm....maybe I'll do the next ish of Adventure

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                We at the Warriors Three Love all our fans. Keep listening
                lies.......we havent been paid our tithes yet!!

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                  I do want to say that I enjoy your podcasts, even with the criticism. The funny thing is, I listen to The Warriors Three, yet have never listened to GL Spotlight, and I don't even read Marvel outside Cable and Deathlok. So by and large I have no idea what you guys are talking about
                  now U know wat its like for me to listen ta fearless behind the scenes.......

ZING!!!

Tazer

Comment

• issue 7:
                    the maria hill blurb: hi-freaking-larious!

this is a highly enjoyable podcast gents! im really liking how its shaping up and i gotta say i for one am glad your using your real names and tazer isnt. it makes him the crazy muppet of the group(what with all the sound effects and all )
                    awesome review of Siege #2! even if you all loved it, it felt great to hear what we all felt in our marvelite hearts!
                    also i can't wait to hear you all rant and preach once cap gets casted. good convos to be had!
                    glad you guys ventured into the Noir verse! w00t! can't wait to hear more when you get the chance!
                    also, awesome review of Ultimate-X. it actually sounds like a pretty bad ass book! might just pick it up since the next issue isnt due for a long time.
                    keep at it gents! im enjoying this greatly!

on the discussion: that was a pretty nice touch and i found it was well handled. and i agree that having a main character would be interesting but the problem still arises that how far can you take it y'know? like it or not general society is OK with boobs and make out scenes but gay relationships? how far can you take it before it becomes MAX rated or protested against?
                    also, nice bridge into the gay men in comics convo! that was smooth.

also, i'm gonna get some Qs up for you boys in the next few days see if we can get them brains and fan boy hearts chattering!

Comment

• Wish we could have covered the Noir universe earlier, when I was interested in it. Luke Cage Noir was great.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                        Wish we could have covered the Noir universe earlier, when I was interested in it. Luke Cage Noir was great.
                        nothing wrong with a little flashback. but yea keep your eyes on it, its an interesting take on the marvel verse.

Comment

• Any chance of a "Guide to Marvel Universe" episode for new readers?

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                            Any chance of a "Guide to Marvel Universe" episode for new readers?
                            oh!
                            +1
                            i'm a consistent reader of my books but i'd like some insight on other runs or verses.
                            make it a special podcast within the next few weeks/months!

Comment

• actually, I like that. Maybe having a special episode dedicated to recent marvel history.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                                Any chance of a "Guide to Marvel Universe" episode for new readers?
                                I'd actually like to do that. I think it'd make the most sense to do it post-Siege because that would be when some new changes would have taken place. But, yes I'd like to something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X