GL #52
    Captain America #604
    New Avengers #63
    Secret Warriors #14
    Uncanny X-Men #522
    No Nemesis?

The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

• Hadn't heard anything about it. I'm in a budget cut mode again so I won't get it.....unless you guys tell me it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brady SD View Post
        Hadn't heard anything about it. I'm in a budget cut mode again so I won't get it.....unless you guys tell me it's the best thing since sliced bread.
        You can just trade wait. It's only four issues, but those four issues will probably be worth a fortune.

Nemesis might even become a movie.

It's the new comic from Millar and McNiven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
          You can just trade wait. It's only four issues, but those four issues will probably be worth a fortune.

Nemesis might even become a movie.

It's the new comic from Millar and McNiven.
          Millar and McNiven. I'm in. It's not on my pull list so I'll have to stop by my shop after work tomorrow.

Comment

• Green Lantern #52
            Nemesis #1

Comment

• How can you all look at Nemesis and not get upset? It pisses me off that he doesn't even hide that its an analogue.

Comment

• I'm kind of torn on Nemesis. I'll be trade waiting it, get a vibe from people to see if it's as good as advertised. With the combo of Millar/McNiven, it's hard not to get excited.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
                  In you own humble opinion

IYOHO
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                    How can you all look at Nemesis and not get upset? It pisses me off that he doesn't even hide that its an analogue.
                    Because not all of us only read DC, and actually enjoy good comics

Comment

• I really don't see what there is to get so upset about ???
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                        I really don't see what there is to get so upset about ???
                        West is upset because Nemesis is analog of Batman/Joker, and Mark Millar does not even try to hide it. I think this might belong in the get over it thread A-Train

Comment

• I think so too. Wanna do the honors?

Comment

I think so too. Wanna do the honors?
                            No my good sir, I leave the honor to you

Comment

• Hhaha ok.

Comment

In you own humble opinion

IYOHO
                                Oh, well, that's naturally implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X