Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Jason Todd have stayed dead?

For me, they ruined the Todd.

I think he should have. But surprisingly, they've kept him interesting and made somewhat decent use of him.

Comment

a. This should be in other comics

b. His return was pointless, but now that he's back, I'm really enjoying him as a character.
      [center]

Originally posted by W.West
      DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Should be moved..I think you've been here long enough to realize that. lol

And it makes no difference to me. Nothing in comics is sacred, and as long as a good story is told in the process then I'm happy.

Comment

continuity punch!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
            Should be moved..I think you've been here long enough to realize that. lol
            Meh. A mod will move it for me. Besides, I didn't feel like putting all the effort into scrolling down.

Comment

Id be ok with him if it werent for Countdown

Comment

His return worked fine for the context of "Under the Hood", but it would have been deliciously ironic fro the Joker to have killed him a second time when the warehouse came crashing down in Batman # 650. Or, the original intention of having him be the Earth-2 Jason would have been an even better twist. But, we get retcon punch and his continued existence and the Bat mythos is thus straddled with a dull, uninteresting addition.

Comment

Todd should be dead.
                  The Red Robin costume is cool, but they could have easily had anyone take up the mantle.
                  "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

the punch was kinda dumb, The story though that surrounded I thought was cool as hell.

Im glad hes back. makes my phone call over 20 years worth something now
                    HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Yes,

Comment

[QUOTE=JME2;141030]His return worked fine for the context of "Under the Hood", but it would have been deliciously ironic fro the Joker to have killed him a second time when the warehouse came crashing down in Batman # 650. Or, the original intention of having him be the Earth-2 Jason would have been an even better twist. But, we get retcon punch and his continued existence and the Bat mythos is thus straddled with a dull, uninteresting addition.[/QUOTE]

you mean like batwoman?
                        HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by ion.nai View Post
                          Todd should be dead.
                          The Red Robin costume is cool, but they could have easily had anyone take up the mantle.

easily yes, but then that would be to easy.

Comment

I actually like the Batwoman/Question/Spectre stories

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post

you mean like batwoman?
                              Um, I'd love to know where you've actually read a full on Batwoman story. Its kinda hard to call a character dull before she can express her personality...

Comment

Working...
                              X