JUSTICE LEAGUE #10
    GEOFF JOHNS
    Art and cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS
    Backup story art by GARY FRANK
    Variant cover by CULLY HAMNER
    1:100 B&W Variant cover by JIM LEE
    On sale JUNE 20 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    Combo pack edition: $4.99 US
    Retailers: This issue will ship with three covers. Please see the order form for more information.
    • “THE VILLAIN’S JOURNEY” part two!
    • The identity of the Justice League’s newest and deadliest foe is revealed!
    • Part four of the debut of SHAZAM!
    This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
    0.00%
    16.67%
    16.67%
    50.00%
    16.67%

I am undecided about how I feel about this issue of Justice League, I did like the Shazam backup however.

Comment

I liked the issue, interesting villian with Graves. I also like the way Cyborg is being built up, he doesnt seem like he's out of placed at least to me. The only problem I had was the art seemed a bit rushed and sloppy. I wish Reis was on this title. Like I've said many times before Lee is only looking good on splash pages.

Comment

Poll added

Comment

Is it just me, or does the vilian look like Haunt?
          Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

That's what I've thought since I saw the very first pic of him.
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Yeah, a cross between Haunt and Martian Manhunter.
              Originally posted by IonFan
              (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
              Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
              If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
              Originally posted by Quaker
              I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Very quick read and not much to go on. I did like the callback to Azzarello's Wonder Woman even though the moment(and obviously issues) leading up to it didn't feel like the same character at all. Graves still doesn't feel like a big deal, and like with Darkseid, Johns hasn't given me any reason to think these guys need to be a team or that the villain is even worthy of fighting them. Its the same stuff. They attack, they fail. The villain has some secret backstory that the League could give two shits about.

With the 3 inkers(and 4 colorists!), I think this was the cleanest Jim Lee I've seen since the X-men.

Comment

Working...
                X