X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not every thing messes well together.
    Mister.Weirdo
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Mister.Weirdo; 02-21-2011, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
      Not every messes well together.
      Great contribution! Oh my god, my entire perspective has been shifted with this incredibly insightful observation. Man oh man, my entire view on comics has forever been altered due to the brilliance of thought that has gone behind these words. Thank you. THANK YOU!

Comment

• It's not polite to make a joke out of a simple thing.

Comment

• Weirdo, your posts are very short and often without any benefit at all to the discussion. You shouldn't be the one pointing fingers about what is polite and what isn't.

Comment

• I was at my local Borders bookstore today, as it was closing down due to the corporation filing for bankruptcy. I saw the Wonder Woman encyclopedia and thought about buying it, but it was only 20%. That's not enough of a discount to purchase it. I'm betting it will be still on the shelf when the prices drop to 50% off.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• WONDER WOMAN #609 variant
              Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

• I think I like it...but that's probably because I haven't liked any of Garner's covers for WW.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                  I think I like it...but that's probably because I haven't liked any of Garner's covers for WW.
                  I'd figure all the WW fans would have boners over that variant. I'm not even a huge fan, and I'm sitting on a semi over here.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• I like the variant as well. Diana doesn't look butch. Does that mean, Diana will wear the traditional gear again? The last few issues of The Odyssey has been foreshadowing this with all the Wonder Woman dolls and figures.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Love the cover. Now I just hope the story is good.

Comment

• I was kinda hoping for her to end up with a mix of the old and new outfits, the majority of the suit would be the classic WW costume, while the Tiara, belt, wrist bands and maybe even symbol being from the new WW costume

Comment

• Yeah, I was thinking it would be a mash up of the two costumes as well. I wonder what will trigger Diana to become Wonder Woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                            I wonder what will trigger Diana to become Wonder Woman.
                            Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                              Fans.
                              All 10 of them?

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                                All 10 of them?
                                They probably have pitchforks.

Comment

Working...
                                X