The Wonder Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking it would be a mash up of the two costumes as well. I wonder what will trigger Diana to become Wonder Woman.
    yep and it actually would look cool, found this

its obviously fan made but come one DC, it looks good, work with it lol

Comment

• The one on the left looks like what a hooker would wear on the 4th of July.

Comment

• I think a hooker would like more like the one of the right, but with thigh high boots.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I want the classic:

Or some kind of skirt.

Preferably that one ^

Comment

I think a hooker would like more like the one of the right, but with thigh high boots.
            I meant the one on the right

Comment

• I'd like to see something along the lines of this:

Comment

• Can she bend her knees in that????

Way too "Americanized" for me. She's already sporting their colors on the spanky panties, no need to go overboard. Yes, more blue equals more America.

Comment

• Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
                  I'd like to see something along the lines of this:

I really like these concepts. Either one is fine by me, but I do miss the red boots.
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Wonder Woman #608 PREVIEW
                    Writer: Phil Hester
                    Artist: Geraldo Borges

Comment

• Just read the latest issue.

This is the eighth part of The Odyssey, and Diana is left all alone while here enemies move in for the kill. There were some Matrix and Star Wars like moments with someone morphing into another and a ghostly figure appear before Diana. Additionally, there were some interesting revelations that occurred and I'll be looking forward to see how they playout.

Overall, it was a pretty good story, setting up what I think is the final chapter to this story arc.

3/5

Comment

• I was intrigued by this as well. I hope they do just keep this as an alt reality thing and don't merge it with the prime world or say it was Dianna's dream or something. At least not for a few years.

Comment

• It would be very, very, very lame if this was Diana's dream as it would have been a complete waste of time. However, I do believe this alternate reality will some how merge with the prime world, seeing that there has been a bunch of foreshadowing with the Wonder Woman dolls.

Comment

• This isn't a alt reality though................ She did encounter Superman recently.

Comment

It would be very, very, very lame if this was Diana's dream as it would have been a complete waste of time. However, I do believe this alternate reality will some how merge with the prime world, seeing that there has been a bunch of foreshadowing with the Wonder Woman dolls.
                              It's already a waste of time. Nothing lasting will come of this, and certainly nothing interesting.

As for the latest issue, how pathetic does it make Diana look to have some old man take down 3 of her sisters that kicked her ass equally? Answer: A fucking lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                                This isn't a alt reality though................ She did encounter Superman recently.
                                Refresh on this incident please. I can't recall this moment.

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                                It's already a waste of time. Nothing lasting will come of this, and certainly nothing interesting. .
                                Word!

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                                As for the latest issue, how pathetic does it make Diana look to have some old man take down 3 of her sisters that kicked her ass equally? Answer: A fucking lot.
                                Yeah, for someone is suppose to be around Superman's equal, it's pretty bad. Especially since she was nearly beaten to death and is now in need of medical attention.

But overall, I thought it was one of the better issues in the story arc.

Comment

Working...
                                X