This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
    And who was it that just said "trust Warner Brothers, they've been doing this a long time"?
    i think it was some guy who gets beat up by his wfe and readsmodern bride magazine

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
      i think it was some guy who gets beat up by his wfe and readsmodern bride magazine
      I think you're right

Comment

• lol so any leaks on a second gl movie script yet ij

Comment

lol so any leaks on a second gl movie script yet ij
          Nope.

Comment

• so how does everyone think the movie ends? me i see a cliff hanger hal gets his moment of glory, then a walk off shot of sinestro visting the weaponers or something to hint at a seccond movie

Comment

• Nah, unless everything is already green lit (no pun intended) it will have a solid conclusion. Think of Star Wars.

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

so how does everyone think the movie ends? me i see a cliff hanger hal gets his moment of glory, then a walk off shot of sinestro visting the weaponers or something to hint at a seccond movie
                I have a feeling that if you are accepting that things coming early, you will leave the theater with big nerdgasm...

Comment

• im possitive itll end with hal becoming parallax
                  .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    im possitive itll end with hal becoming parallax
                    Prepare to be disappointed. WB isn't going to screw over their newest hero right off the bat. I've actually heard that they won't go anywhere near an "Emerald Twilight" storyline, we might see Hal get possessed in the movie, and then see him overcome it, but Hal won't be the "bad guy" in any of the movies. They learned their lesson.

Comment

• Whhy does everyone think that Hal will get possessed? They aren't trying to market Green Lantern, they are marketing Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan Green Lantern. They need him as much as Batman needs Bale. They will not turn him before Sinestro. Sorry ain't gonna happen

Comment

• Sinestro will have an oozing yellow wound that won't heal. end.

Goat.. I still laugh at your sig. I love that show.

Comment

• TY

"actually I don't have any cash....so...."

"Oh ugly duckling... boop"

Comment

Prepare to be disappointed. WB isn't going to screw over their newest hero right off the bat. I've actually heard that they won't go anywhere near an "Emerald Twilight" storyline, we might see Hal get possessed in the movie, and then see him overcome it, but Hal won't be the "bad guy" in any of the movies. They learned their lesson.

actually im not disappointed. im glad in a way that they wont do that.

i am interested how gl 2 will work after this

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                              actually im not disappointed. im glad in a way that they wont do that.

i am interested how gl 2 will work after this
                              I have a rough idea.

Comment

I have a rough idea.
                                share it bruh

Comment

Working...
                                X