This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
    No, it's irritating when someone sees that theres a new post in the thread, and hopes that its something juicy, yet only clicks to see that its NOTHING in relation to the movie.
    I agree with this 100%. Put all the non GL movie news in a seperate thread.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
      Hah! I know what scene they'll be filming You might actually get a chance to see Hal do some heroics as GL
      I'm thinking its the airfield where Hammond tries to kill his father... I could be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonoferox View Post
        So with Ryan as Green Lantern and his wife as the Black Widow and in the wave of "Brangelina", "TomKat" and "Bennifer", can we just call them "Black Lantern"?
        Possibly the WORST joke I have ever heard. Ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
          I'm thinking its the airfield where Hammond tries to kill his father... I could be wrong.
          I think you are correct, it'll be the demo scene. And Bishop, if you're lucky, Hammond will be in all his big-headed glory

Comment

• I had to edit this.. Sorry.
            Cyber Bishop
            Fatality's Blacksmith
            Last edited by Cyber Bishop; 06-15-2010, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Still cool yo.

Comment

• I'm loving that Ferris Air logo Nice work Bishop!

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                  I'm loving that Ferris Air logo Nice work Bishop!
                  Thanks, I got what I could and I wish I could have snapped a pix of the experimental aircraft though.
                  I am going to see if Ryan (my friend) can send me some of the pix that he has on his Iphone of him RR, Blake, the jumpsuits and helmets that he helped design and one one of the ring..

Comment

• Well done, sir!
                    The last fan of 1990s comics
                    Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Thanks

Another thing, (this might be a reason the news has been so short lately) but the security around there is INSANE now.. There are a few security guys stationed around but it is the ones that you don't see.. They have NOPD hidden all over the place and have made 6 arrests so far (confiscated their cameras too I was told by one of the AD "extra handlers"). You don't want to get arrested breaking in or snooping around an airport like that.. That is a serious felony.

Comment

• Isn't it a federal offense?
                        The last fan of 1990s comics
                        Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                          Isn't it a federal offense?
                          Yup.. And they are prosecuting all of the people from what I was told. Kind of stupid to risk federal prosecution over a movie.. That is a serious fine and some possible jail time..

Comment

• great work bishop those are some lovely photos

Comment

• Cool pics.
                              Great Job!

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyber Bishop View Post
                                Yup.. And they are prosecuting all of the people from what I was told. Kind of stupid to risk federal prosecution over a movie.. That is a serious fine and some possible jail time..

Shows that there's a strong interest in the movie though. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X