Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :sigh: id love another film but if it ever happens in the future i would say forget everything about the first one dont even redo hals orgin. just focus the film of hal and sinestros bond and have them go to other worlds.

base that relationship similar to obiwan and luke from sw ep4 in a mentor type way

have sinestro teach hal how things are done in the field as a gl

later on after hal gets the hang of it slowly show sinestro turn
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      :sigh: id love another film but if it ever happens in the future i would say forget everything about the first one dont even redo hals orgin. just focus the film of hal and sinestros bond and have them go to other worlds.

base that relationship similar to obiwan and luke from sw ep4 in a mentor type way

have sinestro teach hal how things are done in the field as a gl

later on after hal gets the hang of it slowly show sinestro turn
      No villian?

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
        No villian?
        villain wise :sigh: someone thats easy to do and no not hammond again.

i want to suggest evil star but i dont know if that would look good on screen.

Comment

villain wise :sigh: someone thats easy to do and no not hammond again.

i want to suggest evil star but i dont know if that would look good on screen.
          As long as we don't get something as silly as Snorlax again.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
            As long as we don't get something as silly as Snorlax again.
            tbh i really dont want a established villain. i want it to show how sinestro go's from being a mentor to hal to slowly turning into what he becomes currently.

so in a way i want to turn it into like a space adventure almost like the green lantern chronichles. i know interesting john hates that idea and thats fine but it would be something diffrent and not really screw up any major charachters

in fact i even posted a idea for a gl 2 movie

: meanwile on oa on the citadel:

sinestro requests that the guardians send corps members to help aid him in defending his homeworld of kourgar from the weaponers...

the guardians refuse to send the aid and sinestro demands that the guardians step down and pass there power over to him and states that he can install great fear into the enemey and puts on the yellow ring,

witnessing the act of having the yellow ring at this moment the guardians declare sinestro a traitor to the corps and honor guard lanterns are dispatched to take sinestro into custody.

sinestro kills the honor guards in front of the guardians and relinquishes his green lantern ring by his own will and leaves oa.

the guardians summon hal jordan and request his presence and they inform him of sinestros turn to the emotion of fear and yellow energy, they also explain to hal that after krona was banished and hidden away with parallax the punishment was due to krona creating the anti-matter universe.

hal jordan go's on a hunt for sinestro

sinestro returns to his homeworld of kourgar yellow ring and costume and starts to become a dictator and declares himself savior of kourgar and starts killing weaponers left and right.

while hal jordan searches for sinestro he gets a trasmission from kilowog telling him sinestro is on kourgar and meet you there poozer..

hal heads to sinestros home sector arrives onto the planet and see's total devestation and bodies everywhere.

hal see's sinestro floating over a pile of dead weaponers with a sadistic smirk and hears him tell the people of kourgar to bow to him and worship him as a god.

hal confronts sinestro trying to explain that the yellow ring has corrupted him....

sinestro throws the first punch and says human you have no idea who your talking to.

hal responds with a fist construct hitting sinestro wile both floating in the air.

sinestro recovers and the first start to an epic encounter happens

both men fight it out with sinestro getting the upper hand and just when hal is almost out and sinestro is about to kill him, kilowog comes in and knocks sinestro off balance.

sinestro shrugs it off and fires a blast of energey at kilowog and knocks him out cold.

hal recovers and shows sinestro why hes the man without fear by taking it up a few notches.

he creates one giant construct of a f-22 raptor plane and hits sinestro with it.

sinestro knocked out falls to the ground and hal go's to check on kilowog.

back on oa the guardians place sinestro into the central power battery and credit hal jordan for his bravery

before the film ends theres two suprise scenes

scene 1. sinestro is shown inside the battery and is revealed to be a construct from his ring

scene 2. sayd and ganthet are alone in a private chamber discussing how they have to HOPE sinestros turn hasnt misplaced the trust of 3600 sectors with the guardians and they forge a blue ring

Comment

tbh i really dont want a established villain. i want it to show how sinestro go's from being a mentor to hal to slowly turning into what he becomes currently.

so in a way i want to turn it into like a space adventure almost like the green lantern chronichles. i know interesting john hates that idea and thats fine but it would be something diffrent and not really screw up any major charachters

: meanwile on oa on the citadel:

sinestro requests that the guardians send corps members to help aid him in defending his homeworld of kourgar from the weaponers...

the guardians refuse to send the aid and sinestro demands that the guardians step down and pass there power over to him and states that he can install great fear into the enemey and puts on the yellow ring,

witnessing the act of having the yellow ring at this moment the guardians declare sinestro a traitor to the corps and honor guard lanterns are dispatched to take sinestro into custody.

sinestro kills the honor guards in front of the guardians and relinquishes his green lantern ring by his own will and leaves oa.

the guardians summon hal jordan and request his presence and they inform him of sinestros turn to the emotion of fear and yellow energy, they also explain to hal that after krona was banished and hidden away with parallax the punishment was due to krona creating the anti-matter universe.

hal jordan go's on a hunt for sinestro

sinestro returns to his homeworld of kourgar yellow ring and costume and starts to become a dictator and declares himself savior of kourgar and starts killing weaponers left and right.

while hal jordan searches for sinestro he gets a trasmission from kilowog telling him sinestro is on kourgar and meet you there poozer..

hal heads to sinestros home sector arrives onto the planet and see's total devestation and bodies everywhere.

hal see's sinestro floating over a pile of dead weaponers with a sadistic smirk and hears him tell the people of kourgar to bow to him and worship him as a god.

hal confronts sinestro trying to explain that the yellow ring has corrupted him....

sinestro throws the first punch and says human you have no idea who your talking to.

hal responds with a fist construct hitting sinestro wile both floating in the air.

sinestro recovers and the first start to an epic encounter happens

both men fight it out with sinestro getting the upper hand and just when hal is almost out and sinestro is about to kill him, kilowog comes in and knocks sinestro off balance.

sinestro shrugs it off and fires a blast of energey at kilowog and knocks him out cold.

hal recovers and shows sinestro why hes the man without fear by taking it up a few notches.

he creates one giant construct of a f-22 raptor plane and hits sinestro with it.

sinestro knocked out falls to the ground and hal go's to check on kilowog.

back on oa the guardians place sinestro into the central power battery and credit hal jordan for his bravery

before the film ends theres two suprise scenes

scene 1. sinestro is shown inside the battery and is revealed to be a construct from his ring

scene 2. sayd and ganthet are alone in a private chamber discussing how they have to HOPE sinestros turn hasnt misplaced the trust of 3600 sectors with the guardians and they forge a blue ring
              :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                :banghead::banghead::banghead:
                I take it you don't approve? LOL

Green since 1974!

Comment

STOP! STOP, Im just gonna stop you right here. NO.

Not even going to go into the plot you threw out there to pick it a part. Think of how your first two sentences contradict each other.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                    STOP! STOP, Im just gonna stop you right here. NO.

Not even going to go into the plot you threw out there to pick it a part. Think of how your first two sentences contradict each other.....
                    I think he may be referring to, showing Sinestro as a good guy, but showing hints that something is going on with him. Making him more like a bad guy in the shadows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                      I think he may be referring to, showing Sinestro as a good guy, but showing hints that something is going on with him. Making him more like a bad guy in the shadows.
                      exactly. almost like how he was in green lantern first flight.

Comment

• Sinestro is still an established villain. He is known as Green Lantern's archenemy. If youre talking about having him in film not already "established" as a villain, then pretty much every villain thats ever appeared in a superhero movie hasnt been an established villain.

Comment

• Logic.

It fails to work on some people.

Comment

exactly. almost like how he was in green lantern first flight.
                            In First Flight he was a "dirty cop", like, right from the start, that's hardly a good portrayal. Sinestro believes that what he's doing is right, which is what makes him so dangerous, a dirty cop only cares about his cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                              Sinestro is still an established villain. He is known as Green Lantern's archenemy. If youre talking about having him in film not already "established" as a villain, then pretty much every villain thats ever appeared in a superhero movie hasnt been an established villain.
                              More than half of the movie-going audience does not read comic book (hence why the first Green Lantern movie failed at the box office). I don't think they care about who's established, and who's not. All they want is action.

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                                In First Flight he was a "dirty cop", like, right from the start, that's hardly a good portrayal. Sinestro believes that what he's doing is right, which is what makes him so dangerous, a dirty cop only cares about his cut.

well thats a better version when it comes to showing the charachter off to an audiance who has never touched a gl book.

i mean come on IJ you should know by now that every comic book film usually ends up in some different form since hollywood loves to throw there own ideas into it.

i remember when seeing the dark knight in theatres some dude behind me go's wtf this isnt ironman when batman had some form of gun or w/e it was in one scene.

also the whole omg christain bale has such a awfull batman voice it sounds like throat cancer.

or like how people are saying omg banes voice is hard to understand in the dkr trailer.

i just think people nitpick on the smallest things because not everything is going to be word for word image by image similar to the comic lore.

now i dont know about anyone else but i did love the cgi costume and the cgi. i think thats what really saved the movie for me personaly.

my only complaint was just the story
                                TazzMission
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by TazzMission; 02-09-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X