This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JuanMal View Post
    Someone made an excellent suggestion of buying a copy of the movie and giving it to toys for tots. I think I'm going to do that as well once it gets closer to the holidays.
    Do you really want to do that and ruin the poor kids Christmas? Just get him a lump of coal, it'll save you money and make him feel the same way inside.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
      Do you really want to do that and ruin the poor kids Christmas? Just get him a lump of coal, it'll save you money and make him feel the same way inside.

I was thinking the same thing, don't these kids have it bad enough already? Get them something they can enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
        Is that suppose to be funny or something? Cause it made me wanna punch a wall instead of laugh.

Comment

• W.West
          Last edited by W.West; 10-27-2011, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• *puts popcorn into microwave*

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
              *puts popcorn into microwave*
              I hope you're enjoying the movie!

Comment

• The movie and the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                  *puts popcorn into microwave*
                  Pass the popcorn over here bud.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Is it true that the visual effects budgets was actually 54 million?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                          Is it true that the visual effects budgets was actually 54 million?
                          And you want to give a poor young child a movie with sub standard special effects for Christmas, what a Grinch.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• I never said anything like that!

Comment

• Green Lantern DVD/Blu Ray Sales & Chart Positions

There's good news and bad news. The bad news is that Johnny Depp is the enemy and his latest Pirates movie has knocked Green Lantern off the top spot. Pirates debuted at No. 1 on both the Nielsen VideoScan First Alert sales chart, which tracks overall disc sales, and the Blu-ray Disc-only chart. Green Lantern slipped to No. 2, besting Sony Pictures’ Bad Teacher, which debuted at No. 3. On the Blu-ray Disc chart, The Lion King slipped to No. 3, while Green Lantern remained at No. 2 for the second consecutive week. Bad Teacher bowed at No. 4.

Those numbers have yet to be released yet, but here are last weeks numbers courtesy of The-Numbers.com

Comment

• I find those numbers surprising, and not just for GL. I'm having a hard time fathoming why in many cases the Blu-Ray sales numbers seem to be about the same number of units as the DVD sales, even though VASTLY more homes have DVD players than Blu-Ray players.

Are Blu-Ray owners just more likely to buy vs. rent?

Are they counting all the DVD/Blu-Ray combo packs solely on the Blu-Ray side?

What gives?
                                Mister Ed
                                Horse of a Different Color
                                Last edited by Mister Ed; 10-27-2011, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X