X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W.West View Post

Here
    and here and here too.
    Thanks West, Poni from CBM also just mentioned that a WB rep contacted him to tell him that it's BS.

Glad I don't have to rent a movie that I'm really not interested in :P

Comment

• You could always find the info here instead.

Comment

• The Hollywood trucks are/were rented for HBO treme

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
          The Hollywood trucks are/were rented for HBO treme

Then please explain to me how when I went to the studio a couple of weeks ago there were Hollywood movie trucks in the back?
          They use them for almost all the movies that film down here.

Comment

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
            Taco Bell going to be in the movie as product placement?
            Look at the yellow sign on the post...

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
              Rumors hit today that Green Lantern footage would be on the Clash of the Titans Blu-ray Sources say it is 100% not true. via Collider
              http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=65619

THey need to catch up then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantom6 View Post
                This reminds me of the TF movies.. So many rumors.. So many false rumors spread..

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                  "Man of Steel" in 2012 and WB working toward Justice League film

"Our sources are telling us there is a chronology in play with these movies. Batman Begins is being specifically referred to as "Action Comics #1." Translation: Nolan's Batman is the first (and only) superhero around. During Batman Begins that is. As well as The Dark Knight that is going by "Action Comics #2."

What would be the third "issue," you ask? Martin Campbell's Green Lantern. In fact, there are still on-going talks to make references to Gotham City if not Batman himself. And although Superman himself isn't around just yet in this time-line, Clark Kent does exist in Smallville - the fictional town in Kansas, not the television series. You just know somebody is going make that assumption. At the moment, that's where the "comic series" stops."

I've been saying this for a while now, Nolan's never said that there wouldn't or couldn't be other heroes, he just said that there aren't, present tense. So if they introduce other heroes with powers after Batman's already established himself, it gives him a reason to stick around, partially because he could consider people with abilities to be a liability, he always had contingency plans in the comics just in case any superhero went rogue.

Batman debuted in May 1939, Superman debuted in June 1938, Hal Jordan debuted in September-October 1959. It's not a stretch to imagine that Batman appears on the scene in Batman Begins, then Man of Steel takes place during TDK timeline, then Green Lantern happens after TDK. All they need after those films is Flash and Wonder Woman, you can use the Justice League film to introduce Martian Manhunter, I honestly think it can work.

Also, much how like Marvel has their "movie universe" that's a bit of a combination of the Earth 616 continuity and the Ultimate continuity, DC is creating their own unique movie universe that takes the best parts of the comics and creates great stories for the films.

....2012......yay....Superman will be the last Superhero movie before we all die LOL jks jks

Comment

• Originally posted by JayJayCAW View Post
                    ....2012......yay....Superman will be the last Superhero movie before we all die LOL jks jks
                    You've heard that there are plans to create a micro star on Earth right? The date for that event is in 2012.

Comment

No they don't. Did you click the links? They checked with WB about the site, its a mistake. But I guess we believe who we want to believe.

Comment

You've heard that there are plans to create a micro star on Earth right? The date for that event is in 2012.
                        well let make this post the last in this topic about 2012 but, didnt anyone watch the Fantastic Four? The heat from a star would burn Earth's atmosphere and everyone would die...........if ppl actually know this then why would they attempt to make a star "ON" Earth??? (And no I never heard of that actually)

Comment

• Just telling you what they told me yesterday not trying to steal your thunder.sorry if I hurt your feelings

Comment

• Does anyone else think we'll get a teaser trailer at Comic-Con this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by FrEaKjOkErXXX View Post
                              Does anyone else think we'll get a teaser trailer at Comic-Con this year?
                              They've already told us that we will. So yes, I think it's quite likely.

Comment

• Well I'm not surprised their building their own Earth continuity for the Film universe. It's typical DC to do that kinda stuff

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Working...
                                X