X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're in a safe place now...

Comment

• I'm glad, those morons on IMDB can, can it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
        The guys on IMDB are really driving me crazy, one of them claims that it's just as bad as Catwoman, and that it shouldn't even be mentioned with the likes of first class and thor. Has he even seen it? He's also doing this annoying chant claming a disaster.
        tell the guy to go fondle his own ass with a heated fire pick
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by ek79 View Post
          Funny:
          + YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
          I want to make his face bleed , not because of the review but how annoying he is.
          (guy on the right)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
            The guys on IMDB are really driving me crazy, one of them claims that it's just as bad as Catwoman, and that it shouldn't even be mentioned with the likes of first class and thor. Has he even seen it? He's also doing this annoying chant claming a disaster.
            he is probably just a bitter deadpool fan pissed off cos his precious ryan reynolds got taken away

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwing90 View Post
              he is probably just a bitter deadpool fan pissed off cos his precious ryan reynolds got taken away
              can someone link me to ibm?

im gona troll them.

Comment

• Originally posted by LanternJake View Post
                I want to make his face bleed , not because of the review but how annoying he is.
                (guy on the right)
                be honest, both are total shit heads who wouldn't know a good movie if James Camron showed up and crapped in there laps lol.....Transformers 3.......really.........REALLY??........did these morons see Transformers 2???

I mean I'm a DC guy and even I liked THOR......and they basically said it looked like shit and compared it (in away) to GL.......so if GL is similar to THOR which I liked then now I for sure know I will like GL

Comment

• Originally posted by JayJayCAW View Post
                  be honest, both are total shit heads who wouldn't know a good movie if James Camron showed up and crapped in there laps lol.....Transformers 3.......really.........REALLY??........did these morons see Transformers 2???

I mean I'm a DC guy and even I liked THOR......and they basically said it looked like shit and compared it (in away) to GL.......so if GL is similar to THOR which I liked then now I for sure know I will like GL
                  yea i myself had very little hope for thor but after i watched it i enjoyed it.

i also noticed some people say gl is almost similar to ironman 1 so that to me says im pretty much gona enjoy this film

Comment

• Literally I don't give a shit about reviewers. A few buddies got Wednesday showings and said they loved it and that I would too so I'm ready for midnight tonight. While I'm not saying this will hit Raiders status, it should be noted that Raiders was considered a failure 30 years ago.

Ultimately it's fans that determine how a film will be viewed throughout history not assholes with a computer or journalists with their heads so far up their asses that they actually think bagging on something outright endears them to readers and call themselves reviewers.

Comment

• Originally posted by twoeightonefour View Post
                      Literally I don't give a shit about reviewers. A few buddies got Wednesday showings and said they loved it and that I would too so I'm ready for midnight tonight. While I'm not saying this will hit Raiders status, it should be noted that Raiders was considered a failure 30 years ago.

Ultimately it's fans that determine how a film will be viewed throughout history not assholes with a computer or journalists with their heads so far up their asses that they actually think bagging on something outright endears them to readers and call themselves reviewers.
                      wow thats a good find . can you post that on the ibm boards because those guys need a reality check

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                        wow thats a good find . can you post that on the ibm boards because those guys need a reality check
                        I wouldn't. They are sure to latch on to the part that mentions how well-reviewed Raiders was and entirely miss any point you were trying to make...

Comment

• Going to get in line for Green Lantern. I'll give you guys my thoughts tomorrow. I'm leaving in a positive mood and feel I'll return in one.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
                            Going to get in line for Green Lantern. I'll give you guys my thoughts tomorrow. I'm leaving in a positive mood and feel I'll return in one.
                            hey enjoy the film brother.

im leaving for it in 3 hours

i may post my thoughts depending what the plan is afterwards

Comment

• On my way to see it now. Eff the critics! I've been waiting 17 plus years to see Hal on the big screen and nothin will deter me!

Comment

• Here's another fairly positive review

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/Movi...tml?hpt=hp_bn5

Comment

Working...
                                X