• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• review from rolling stones (warning you might not like it),
    http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/r...ntern-20110616

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
      As of 3pm today the 3D showing I'm attending was only 5% filled. I'm in Albany N.Y. so it's not a small city. I'm hoping the 2D show sell out.
      how do you find this out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
        You guys cannot believe how pretentious the trolls are on IMDB. They all say it's going to flop and that audience will hate it. I'm just posted this here because I'm frustated from that site.
        see now i hope a deadpool film gets made and fails because i wanna see how those numb nuts on ibm react to it....

watch deadpool will be pg13 and mickey mouse as the villain and shit lol
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
          Give em a call

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• thought there was a site online to do it

Comment

review from rolling stones (warning you might not like it),
              Wow...There is so much wrong with that review it makes me wonder if Travers realizes how pretentious and ignorant he comes off.

Comment

review from rolling stones (warning you might not like it),

Adapting the DC Comics franchise are four credited screenwriters who, besides deserving no credit, falsely indicate that Hal is the corps' first human inductee. Huh? Back in 1940, artist Martin Nodell and writer Bill Finger created the first human Lantern as railway engineer Alan Scott. Hal didn't show up on the page till 1959. Pesky details.
                I love it when people get all cute trying to correct some "error" when they clearly have no idea what they are talking about, and just did a Google search or something to get just enough info to look like a fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
                  I called and asked because I needed a ticket for a buddy of mine. There are a total of 7 of us going. I recruited as many people as possible.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Originally posted by twoeightonefour View Post
                    Wow...There is so much wrong with that review it makes me wonder if Travers realizes how pretentious and ignorant he comes off.
                    lol rolling stone is still alive and kicking?

they can go suck on some balls that were dipped in tomatoe sauce...
                    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by twoeightonefour View Post
                      I agree he sounds like the definition of an asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        I love it when people get all cute trying to correct some "error" when they clearly have no idea what they are talking about, and just did a Google search or something to get just enough info to look like a fool.
                        Wow Travers is an idiot.

Comment

• Funny:
                          + YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Intersting:
                          + YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                          http://observarecriticar.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
                            I called and asked because I needed a ticket for a buddy of mine. There are a total of 7 of us going. I recruited as many people as possible.
                            nice!!! all of my friends have kids and their date night was last weekend

Comment

Wow Travers is an idiot.
                              I don't even fault him for his opinion of the movie. He certainly isn't alone there, even though I suspect I will disagree once I see it.

But only a fool goes out of their way to snidely criticize other's faulty knowledge on a subject that they themselves clearly have no expertise in.

Comment

• The guys on IMDB are really driving me crazy, one of them claims that it's just as bad as Catwoman, and that it shouldn't even be mentioned with the likes of first class and thor. Has he even seen it? He's also doing this annoying chant claming a disaster.

Comment

Working...
                                X