X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
    And to put the joke into context:

A guy walks into a bar, runs up to the bartender and asks for 3 shots of tequila

Bartender says "3? What's the occasion?"

Man says "My first blowjob!"

Bartender says "Awesome, I remember my first blowjob..."

After the man downs the 3 shots he looks to the bartender and says "Really? Well how many shots did it take you to get the taste out of your mouth?"

Ba-dum-bum.

I'll be here all week, try the veal
    omg that is the 1st time i've heard of that one lol

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Me too. That was great!!!
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
        omg that is the 1st time i've heard of that one lol
        Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
        Me too. That was great!!!
        Your welcome And A-Train go ahead and use that as your own

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• guys i think we are looking at overaall film success the wrong way as well. let's say the movie does well enough too at leaast make it back to cover budget.... now lets say new faans are made and comic book sales increase do you think that gets a sequel green lit.

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
            guys i think we are looking at overaall film success the wrong way as well. let's say the movie does well enough too at leaast make it back to cover budget.... now lets say new faans are made and comic book sales increase do you think that gets a sequel green lit.
            No, I don't. I don't think an increase in comic sales will have any measurable effect on whether a sequel is greenlit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
              No, I don't. I don't think an increase in comic sales will have any measurable effect on whether a sequel is greenlit.
              Agreed. Two different mediums. I think it will do well enough for a sequel because of international BO. But that's just speculation

Comment

• was just thinking if dc had a way to measure beyond the film how big of a success it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
                  was just thinking if dc had a way to measure beyond the film how big of a success it is.
                  If they look at anything else, it'll be merchandise.

Comment

• Which to say, sucks. They screwed the pooch using articulation from 1970's Star Wars

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                      Which to say, sucks. They screwed the pooch using articulation from 1970's Star Wars
                      And pricing from tomorrow.

Comment

• well see the thing is it's not gonna be a big hit, just look at what comes out next week

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                          well its possible....

take me for example... i have bought some captain america books in order to prepare for the film because i personally dont read marvel.

after even seeing thor i got this urge to start reading him because just like captain america i never read a marvel book.

i think if any comic movie is done right i think it COULD get a small portion of people to start buying books and once those sales go up studios could green light a 2nd film.

i heard the first fantastic 4 did horrible at the bo but sold great in dvd sales so thewy made the 2nd film from that i believe.
                          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Green Lantern should start praying its the next Tron Legacy. A decent box office(which it looks like it'll definitely get) and an announced sequel thanks to less expensive sequel budget. The designing of Tron added up to a lot of cash that Disney would love to have back and Warners is in the same boat with GL.

This is also me saying more big budget movies should be released in the winter like Avatar. A lot less competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                              Green Lantern should start praying its the next Tron Legacy. A decent box office(which it looks like it'll definitely get) and an announced sequel thanks to less expensive sequel budget. The designing of Tron added up to a lot of cash that Disney would love to have back and Warners is in the same boat with GL.

This is also me saying more big budget movies should be released in the winter like Avatar. A lot less competitive.
                              HOLY CRAP! West and I see eye to eye....

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                                well its possible....

take me for example... i have bought some captain america books in order to prepare for the film because i personally dont read marvel.

after even seeing thor i got this urge to start reading him because just like captain america i never read a marvel book.

i think if any comic movie is done right i think it COULD get a small portion of people to start buying books and once those sales go up studios could green light a 2nd film.

i heard the first fantastic 4 did horrible at the bo but sold great in dvd sales so thewy made the 2nd film from that i believe.
                                I just don't think the studios care how well the comic is selling. They only care how many people will buy tickets to the movie. DVD sales, sure, as that is more relevant, since it shows interest in a MOVIE. But a rise in comic sales? I doubt that would figure in unless it was an OBSCENELY LARGE rise, like suddenly GL starts selling more copies than every other DC title added together...

Comment

Working...
                                X