Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look you guys are driving me nuts why worry about the damn reviews if your still going to see the movie i could see if we were all on the fence but most of us posting in here are either seeing this thing at midnight or we are going to a showing sometime this weekend and already have tickets, the tickets are usually non refundable so just sho up watch the dang movie annd be happy we finall got one and if it is that bad hope it makes enough money for wb to at least think of doing a sequel and changing parts like who directs.

Comment

• going to midnight showing tonight. I will be giving my 2 cents but i plan to love it regardless lol

Comment

• Positive review from Modern Myth Media blog:

http://modernmythmedia.com/ModernMyt...n_Lantern.html

Comment

• We are up another couple of percent on RT.

27%.

12 Fresh. 33 Rotten.
          Back away, I will deal with this jedi scum myself.
          you fool! I have being trained in your jedi arts by count dooku!

Comment

• Given the theatre's response I think this movie will do fine.

Comment

• I FUCKING HATE ROTTENTOMATOES!!!

Mainly because I keep checking the site.

Comment

• I see popper's penguins has also dropped into the "rotten" category now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                  I FUCKING HATE ROTTENTOMATOES!!!

I normally love the site. Not today though. The rating will get better as people actually see the movie; remember critics hated the Indiana Jones movies, and they were obviously wrong about them.

Tomorrow bitches!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                    I FUCKING HATE ROTTENTOMATOES!!!

Me too, it's like an obsession.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                      I normally love the site. Not today though. The rating will get better as people actually see the movie; remember critics hated the Indiana Jones movies, and they were obviously wrong about them.

Tomorrow bitches!!!
                      hey ebert hated home alone when it came out.....

seriously how can anyone hate that film? its pure classic
                      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                        I want my first viewing on a big imax screen. I'm driving to a theater an hour and a half away just so I can see it right the first time.
                        I strongly advise you to check with the theatre. I have not heard of an IMAX screening of Green Lantern anywhere, and as far as I know, Super 8 is playing in the IMAX theatres this weekend.

Comment

• it's because Green lantern wasn't made for imax

Comment

• lets compare and contrast to reviews that are positive and negative
                            http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/9431...rn_review.html positive

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/motion-c...packs-no-punch negative

and now boys and girls we can see that reviewers are stupid and it is just their opinions can very.

Comment

• Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                              It'll be interesting to see the people who bashed First Flight for being "inaccurate" trying to defend the live-action film, which arguably has more changes from the source material. (Not that it matters.)
                              Aslong as the changes don't involve Hal going super-saiyan, I'll cut it a break

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                                Aslong as the changes don't involve Hal going super-saiyan, I'll cut it a break
                                From what I've heard, he does not go "super-saiyan".

Comment

Working...
                                X