X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
    Am I the only one who get's absurdly furious when they see that crap? >_<
    Box Office Magazine just ran an interview with Ryan Reynolds on their website and used that picture next to the article. At this point I'd think it would be HARDER to find that image than an official one. The incompetence is staggering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
      What review?
      From some hip hop site. It was posted a couple pages or so back. Now when you try accessing it it says "Ooops, we encountered a problem."....How convenient.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Did he also post it on IMDB? I couldn't find it there. They must have removed it?

It does seem odd that if this guy was invited to a press screening that he would immediately break the embargo on his own site AND on IMdB. At the same time, it didn't seem like enough of a hack job to warrant being a negative plant. Weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
          Did he also post it on IMDB? I couldn't find it there. They must have removed it?

It does seem odd that if this guy was invited to a press screening that he would immediately break the embargo on his own site AND on IMdB. At the same time, it didn't seem like enough of a hack job to warrant being a negative plant. Weird.
          He didn't admit on IMDb that it was his review but he exhibits very troll like behavior on IMDb. So you really have to consider the source. You'll see the link on page 132 on the box-office mojo thread.
          Lantern54
          Corps Honor Guard
          Last edited by Lantern54; 06-09-2011, 02:49 AM.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• I saw a guy from China tweet some misinformation about the movies casting so I tweeted him back to correct him. Well, we got to talking and he mentioned the buzz for the movie is really high there. So I guess that's good news.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• peter sarsgard will be on conan shortly so tune in guys and gals
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• he wa son only for a few minutes/ the clip they showed was the one we saw from the links from a few days ago about him being the one to study abin surs body. i didnt know he was married to maggie gylinhal though
                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• pretty cool thing to find out, I had no idea he was going to be on and I normally dont watch Conan (can never find the damn channel lol), pretty cool, wish they talked more about the movie rather then him in a speedo...........thankfully they didnt have a picture lol

Comment

• I applied for comp tickets to GL for next Wednesday. Hope I win.
                    Back away, I will deal with this jedi scum myself.
                    you fool! I have being trained in your jedi arts by count dooku!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
                      The guy who posted that review on IMDb is a troll, plain and simple. I'm sure the review is bogus.
                      That website wasn't IMDB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                        That website wasn't IMDB.
                        Oh man! Let's try this again, maybe in simpler terms. That review was posted on IMDb by a troll. I never said the website was IMDb.

Green since 1974!

Comment

Oh man! Let's try this again, maybe in simpler terms. That review was posted on IMDb by a troll. I never said the website was IMDb.
                          Your not making any sense! The name of the website of where the review was, was not IMDB and yet you say it is, or are you saying the guy goes to IMDB (and is one of the trolls there).

Comment

Your not making any sense! The name of the website of where the review was, was not IMDB and yet you say it is, or are you saying the guy goes to IMDB (and is one of the trolls there).
                            How am I not making any sense? Here's what I mean. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1133985/...read/183875195

Green since 1974!

Comment

How am I not making any sense? Here's what I mean. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1133985/...read/183875195
                              I just discovered that, and you never added that link before.

Comment

I just discovered that, and you never added that link before.
                                Because people already read the review.

Green since 1974!

Comment

Working...
                                X